Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twins in Reading  (Read 2152 times)

Offline time2play

Now usually these type of aw profiles come and go and I'm not usually tempted as they are likely to be BS. But here we have a case of twins that drew me in in the first instance.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Looking at the photos they do look like non identical twins and the 1-2 bits of feedback they have look like from kosher punters. They also don't mention they work together which adds a tiny bit more weight to them being related.

What do you think? Obviously no feedback here and there are a few south American profiles that have popped up at the same time with real looking aw feedback and charging structure. TOFTT I think....

Offline Halfprince

Messaged one of them and they do threesomes but didn't tell me if they were together. But decided to go with Jazmin VIP as shes been in town a while.

Offline Cunning Punt

Messaged one of them and they do threesomes but didn't tell me if they were together. But decided to go with Jazmin VIP as shes been in town a while.

I would expect that to be a duo not a proper threesome though if they are genuine twins, then that is still appealing in a fantasy / ticking one off the bucket list way. But I think I'd want to see one or both on their own first, so hopefully they'll stick around for a bit.

Offline heathen666

I would expect that to be a duo not a proper threesome though if they are genuine twins, then that is still appealing in a fantasy / ticking one off the bucket list way. But I think I'd want to see one or both on their own first, so hopefully they'll stick around for a bit.

I saw them tonight and you've hit the nail on the head. Good fun though. Will post a review later.