Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyLucyBusty - Stevenage  (Read 761 times)

Danger!WillRobinson

External Link/Members Only

Comms - initially by text, then a booking via AW.

The place - apartment near to Esso garage where Stevenage old town meets Stevenage new town Ample parking on road.

The meet - plumped for an hour at 140. Door opened in time honoured fashion. Lucy wearing bra and panties. As mentioned in other reviews Lucy is half Colombian and half English. A little chubby, but nicely so in a sort of puppy fat way - probably size 14. Facially, I'd say a 7/10, but I found her quite cute.

Started with some DFK, with her taking charge of the not so little fella (thank you, sildenafil...) by hand, moved on to her moving down to give very competent OWO. Then went into 69, her nice and fresh down below. Hat on for a good 5 mins of her on top before I came. A little massage and petting before moving on to round to. More oral (both me to her and her to me), then 2nd hat on and went for doggy this time. She encouraged me to give a good pounding, resulting in 2nd climax for me (again, thank you, sildenafil...). Probably took 45 mins. Then a bit more massage, offered a shower, nice clean bathroom, then away on time, so deffo not a clock watcher. Will probably go back, but plenty of others to work through on the HL before I do.

nervous colin

She is on my hotlist as sexylucyone, your link goes to her

Either way, good review and will consider her when next in the area

Danger!WillRobinson

Obviously had tits on the brain when I did the review - d'oh! Maybe she was called that when I 1st put her on my HL. Whatever. Anyway, a pleasant enough young lady, and got me going  :)

Offline Dayardie

:dash: was on hit list until saw "white men over 30"  and less than 3"

Ok made that last bit up