Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ipswich Hotel introduces parking restrictions  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Foxtail17

Suffolk punters might like to be aware that a well used hotel on the outskirts of Ipswich has now introduced parking restrictions. Anyone using the car park now has to register their car on a machine near reception. ‘Parking Eye’ are the company concerned. I was actually at the place yesterday for civvy reasons when I noticed the changes. Chap at reception told me the parking company has no access to guests or visitors personal info.
Hotel hosts many meetings and conferences so footfall heavy but yet another ‘link’ to movements.

Offline Bogof60

Thanks for that Foxy.
Could have been caught out there as i would never have thought about looking at a parking board.
Usually try to walk in looking confident as if I know where my room is.
 :drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dwaynepaine

Is it the full reg number or just the middle part? It'll mainly be to stop it being passed on to another driver rather than tracking cars. If they want to track cars then next will be some form of ANPR as used in out of centre car parks and petrol stations.

Offline Foxtail17

Is it the full reg number or just the middle part? It'll mainly be to stop it being passed on to another driver rather than tracking cars. If they want to track cars then next will be some form of ANPR as used in out of centre car parks and petrol stations.

I had to enter my full reg and then the screen said a permit had been issued. I usually take a pic on my phone of the confirmation when this sort of thing happens but there was a big queue to use it.

Offline dkn

ParkingEye - cunts of the highest degree....

Offline Ep82kid

Puts you off wanting to go see anyone there
Some EE girls there at the moment but don’t fancy all the carpark hassle