Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Rina - Japanese punt mission  (Read 1473 times)

bristolqwerty

I've successfully arranged to see Rika when I'm in London after lots of research and help on here, threads/pm's.  :thumbsup:  but I'm fancy trying Japanese Rina too as I'm in London for the weekend.  From what I can find on here she's Chinese, a bit bigger build, as long as she's has good tits I'll be happy.  Is there anymore info on her regarding her services please?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46361.msg609796;topicseen#msg609796

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:18:08 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

bristolqwerty

Looks a bit Korean to me !

Yes, my thoughts too, tiny, cute, love the pale skin, tits to really enjoy, dark hair, Chinese/Japanese/Korean it's my area of interest ..... :rose:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:22:59 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

Last time I saw a Korean had to go through a restaurant kitchen then the pimp man made me a cup of tea while she was getting showered.  Couldn't speak a word of English was very surreal.

Offline marlin

If you like short tubby girls thats fine for you
Also states CIM included in AW but asked for additional payment

vw

So yet again more dodgy pictures by the sneaky Asians.  Feel for the guys who are obsessed with them.

bristolqwerty

:D. I never said tubby  :lol:  tiny and cute only please VW  :drinks:  I'd expect to pay extra but I agree that well in advance.   Change "obsessed " to like to f**k them and be f****d by them in return  :D :P hey, it makes me happy... :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:36:59 am by bristolqwerty »

vw

:D. I never said tubby  :lol:  tiny and cute only please VW  :drinks:  I'd expect to pay extra but I agree that well in advance.   Change "obsessed " to like to f**k them and be f****d by them in return  :D :P hey, it makes me happy... :thumbsup:
Marlin who has seen her said short and tubby, so hence forth your being baited and switched via photos !

Offline marlin

I wont say B&S
You cant tell anything from the photo, I think it is her on photo

She is also a smoker so be aware if you like DFK
For me tits need deinition( shape) if the woman is fat, large tits lose their appeal somewhat

Having said the above, she provides a nice enough service apart from CIM aspect

vw

I wont say B&S
Well she looks slim in the photo and if you getting a tubby in reality that's B&S !

molloyalloy

Another Japanese (?) busty External Link/Members Only
I'm guessing it's that time of the month at the moment but she usually provides full service. Has anyone tried?
I'm not too fussed if she's not 100% Japanese so long as the breasts are genuine and she has a good service.

bristolqwerty

I'm guessing it's that time of the month at the moment but she usually provides full service. Has anyone tried?
I'm not too fussed if she's not 100% Japanese so long as the breasts are genuine and she has a good service.

+1 exactly or we can all  be miserable berstards instead, can't we  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:29:01 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Good spot
my titties need someone to shower love on them :(
This made me laugh  :D

Offline ladiesman020

An actual Japanese prostitute in the u.k is as rarer than rocking horse dropping's
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac