Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Forever Unique Lara. Looks good.  (Read 947 times)

JAG4555

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Forever unique Lara. Shes been a wg for 2 years with almost 60 reviews. i cant find any reviews of her on ukpunting.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

She has bareback on her Enjoys list  :thumbsdown:

JAG4555

There's a mini-review - and not a positive one - here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=156444.msg1698223#msg1698223

Thanks Calisto. as usual. she does bb and does prep....i have bareback fucked girls i dated or had fling with in the past, but a wg equals a question mark. might have to give it a miss. shame. i would love to of fxxked her. its hard to find a prettt nice girl that does dfk owo and provide great service at 120 these days.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks Calisto. as usual. she does bb and does prep....i have bareback fucked girls i dated or had fling with in the past, but a wg equals a question mark. might have to give it a miss. shame. i would love to of fxxked her. its hard to find a prettt nice girl that does dfk owo and provide great service at 120 these days.

Hmmmm.

OP. I presume you read her profile which has a section on her (deluded IMO) approach to BB, and I also presume you searched on UKP using her AW id, which kicks up the thread Callisto shared, as well as a wider one on her views on BB.

And you still asked for information on her?

Putting that aside, all the photos look really old and, whist she might've been pretty once, the reality now is likely to disappoint. Move on, mate.