Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone like Little Miss Orla?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Howler130

I'm from the states and only get to the UK about three times a year. On one of those previous trips I had the pleasure of seeing Little Miss Orla. She retired before I could return, and I've been looking for someone who has the same mix of kinky/slutty/submissive/aroused/energy ever since.

I always hate when traveling guys come into a forum and ask a question that can be found within a few pages from the top, then don't even log back in to say thanks. Well I have been reading a lot on here and UKE, but most mentions of here are accompanied by out of date/retired AW links. I promise I'll at least say thanks  :drinks:

I'll be in town next week, and hope someone can point me in the right direction. If there truly isn't anyone left like LMO, then I'm saddened but glad I saw her when I did.

Offline Jonestown

You’re American you say, well you sort us out a UK/US trade deal for next week, and we’ll sort you out a hooker.

Offline unus669

You’re American you say, well you sort us out a UK/US trade deal for next week, and we’ll sort you out a hooker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline unus669

I'm from the states and only get to the UK about three times a year. On one of those previous trips I had the pleasure of seeing Little Miss Orla. She retired before I could return, and I've been looking for someone who has the same mix of kinky/slutty/submissive/aroused/energy ever since.

I always hate when traveling guys come into a forum and ask a question that can be found within a few pages from the top, then don't even log back in to say thanks. Well I have been reading a lot on here and UKE, but most mentions of here are accompanied by out of date/retired AW links. I promise I'll at least say thanks  :drinks:

I'll be in town next week, and hope someone can point me in the right direction. If there truly isn't anyone left like LMO, then I'm saddened but glad I saw her when I did.

Have a look at this link External Link/Members Only

Shame LMO has retired, she provided a good sub service  :thumbsup:

Offline Howler130

Haven't you heard of all the SESTA-FOSTA shenanigans? We're a third world country now where punting is concerned. I'm just looking for a little international aid package.

Offline Howler130

Have a look at this link External Link/Members Only

Shame LMO has retired, she provided a good sub service  :thumbsup:

Saw her, but she's in Manchester during my London visit.  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Haven't you heard of all the SESTA-FOSTA shenanigans? We're a third world country now where punting is concerned. I'm just looking for a little international aid package.

It's in yer pants, where you left it this morning.