Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella - Mixed Race - Aldgate East  (Read 1610 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

£80 / 30 mins

This SP has been reviewed a number of times, however, I thought I'd give my tuppunce to the cause.

Comms
Booking arranged by text. Comms were good and prompt throughout.  :thumbsup:

Location and premises
Not horrendous, but a dated flat a couple of mins walk from aldgate east. Working shower with good arrangement of shower gel and mouthwash.

Appearance
Ana greeted me at the door with a welcoming smile dressed in lacy lingerie and heel. She is a fairly pretty mixed race girl, with good make up and nice eyelashes which accentuate her pretty face. She is also pretty tall in heels. I wouldn't classify her as fat in a million years, but she big boned, with wide hips and she does have chunky thighs. Nice, pert, small tits. She has a big, nicely shaped ass, although I did notice some cellulite on it.

Punt
She was extremely welcoming and friendly, with just the right amount of laid back - which will put you at ease. Small talk, sorted out the paper work and went for a shower.

Came back and she initiated the start, going in tongue first into my mouth. She took off my towel and boxers and went straight down on her knees to give me ok, but not mind blowing OWO, with some nice moans thrown in.

I then laid down on the bed so I could see her face and BJ lips while she was moved over my member. She didn't pay much attention to the balls and I had to tell her to not forget about them  ;)

Rubbered up and asked her to go reverse cowgirl standing up. She isn't pro in this position, rather than squatting eloquently up and down, she rather just sat up and down clumsily at each pump. This girl needs to do some more cardio and high intensity squats in the gym as she complained about being knackered after 20 seconds  :lol:

Decided to take control and fuck her in multiple positions including pro bone, mish, piledrive, cowgirl and doggy. She can really take a good pounding and her big ass cheeks are hypnotizing when you fuck her from behind. Finished in the bag in doggy and cleaned up at 25 mins.

She then gave some small talk chat about Romanian WGs and her plans for the rest of the week and I parted ways soon after.

Overall

'Safe bet', vanilla punt with a pretty, friendly and welcoming WG. She may also tell you she offer 45 mins, but needs to see you first before offering  :thumbsup:

Pros:
Pretty enough, mixed race WG
Decent enough body, with a big ol' booty (although some signs of cellulite)
Really friendly and welcoming

Cons:
Could improve her stamina
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline brill

Thanks !
I saw her when she first started and was working in soho.. i been meaning to bang a mix race chick the last few days.. jus reminded me how fun she was... if i remember right she was abit stiff..but naughty :diablo: :cool: !

Offline blackjack1

Thanks for the review, was deciding on her or seeing xxxpersia again (now siennna sinnz)...Your review tipped me towards anabella.  :thumbsup: