Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This SP familiar - Takako  (Read 2057 times)

Offline marlin

I saw this SP on aw , the MO looks familiar but cant remember the name she previously used

External Link/Members Only or https:/www.adultwork.com/Takako

I believe there was bareback alert  for this one

Offline CocoMyNut

I saw this SP on aw , the MO looks familiar but cant remember the name she previously used

How sure she is bareback? Anyone seen her before?

Lou7

Hi guys,

Macausauna, sorry to bother you but I saw on her AW profile that you saw her about a month ago, you said she was genuinely Japanese but how did you know? Sorry to ask but I can’t seem to find any info on her anywhere and just want to be sure before booking, seems very rare to find a genuine Japanese girl and although she has a pic of a Japanese passport on her profile she easily could’ve just googled that or pilfered it from elsewhere.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, cheers mate!

Offline bukowski

i think that was for a lady called Rika
her profile has gone from adultwork though now
she was though apparently really Japanese
(but not much of a looker)
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough

Lou7

Amazing, thanks Bukowski, dead helpful!

You reckon that’s the same girl then? If so I reckon I’ll probs give it a miss, the BB thing coupled with the fact that she’s apparently not the best looking isn’t great.

Her reviews on AW all seem pretty positive though in regards to looks, hopefully Macau can confirm at some point as I was really hoping she’d be the real deal, had a few punts in Japan when I lived there a few years back and even though sometimes they weren’t 10/10 for looks they were always 10/10 for service so I was hoping I could give her a go but we’ll see.

Offline bukowski

Amazing, thanks Bukowski, dead helpful!

You reckon that’s the same girl then? If so I reckon I’ll probs give it a miss, the BB thing coupled with the fact that she’s apparently not the best looking isn’t great.

Her reviews on AW all seem pretty positive though in regards to looks, hopefully Macau can confirm at some point as I was really hoping she’d be the real deal, had a few punts in Japan when I lived there a few years back and even though sometimes they weren’t 10/10 for looks they were always 10/10 for service so I was hoping I could give her a go but we’ll see.

not sure they are the same person
but the set up is very similar
both `amateur`
both outcall only
the takako profile seems to be written in a much more pro/selling way than i remember the Rika one being
(which had a style and feel much more like a real jap amateur)
i contacted the Rika lady when her profile was new and she sent a pic to me showing her clothed full figure and face (now lost or deleted)
and she was certainly not one you would turn around to look at in the street and she had pretty wonky teeth
if the Takako lady is the same person as Rika then she's going to get a lot of disappointed punters booking her on the basis of the pics shes using
as the figure of Rika was much less attractive

funnily enough, through a friend i know a japanese lady actually called Takako
who is quite attractive and pretty weird too
and she travels a lot to london and looks rather like the lady in the blurred photo's
(as far as blurring allows)
i'd totally believe her capable of this kind of deal
so for obvious reasons i'm not going to check this Takako out

Lou7

Ahh I see, yeah I was considering asking her to send a picture after I read the Rika thread but didn’t want to be too cheeky. Going off the AW reviews only though I feel like if she truly did look a lot different to the blurred pictures then at least one of the reviews may have mentioned it but who knows.

Haha oh really? Yeah that would be pretty awkward if that was the case, understandbale why you wouldn’t wanna risk if. I’ve gotta stay overnight in London in a few week’s time so hopefully Macau can clarify a few things before then as he saw her fairly recently but if not I might just go for it and if so will post a detailed review afterwards.

Offline bukowski

small note
just read the adultwork reviews
they all say she is sweet and lovely
none say pretty or beautiful etc

so i guess she's not

Lou7

That’s true yeah, to be honest I can get over the looks though as long as she’s not hideous or anything, the main thing I’m looking for is the service/authenticity that I got when I was in Japan.

I’m hoping that because nobody’s left any negative reviews about appearance that she won’t look TOO bad.

Online stevethebroker

Unfortunately the photos of her in white are a little too professional, probably ripped off the internet somewhere, but then again maybe i'm wrong.

However because she only does outcall not really one I can toftt.

bristolqwerty

Usually Japanese Chinese services are pretty good.  Prefer them to most Thai ladies these days.

bristolqwerty

I've made a TOFTT booking as I like quirky Asians.  She's appalling at comms, first time has ever answered my emails.  Agreed date (one word answered)  popped booking request put on AW (just left confirmed) no msg back.   Must have poor grasp of the Eng language?   :unknown:  Anyway I've persevered.  Will report back.
Just need one more Asian girl.   Looking a Donna from across the agencies.

Offline marlin

Look forward to reading your review

bristolqwerty

Have to say it looks like that Rika profile that was once on AW previously.  She did send me a photo a year ago (the one next to green troll thing) I have to say I’m more into the gentle Japanese massage/service/attention rimming/kissing all over body thing that you normally receive etc.... than stunning looks so that’s fine then  :D 
Incidentally there was also a Japanese Rina but she’s gone.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:13:36 am by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189222.msg2205466#msg2205466

Looking forward to the review too.
Well its all booked, have a free hotel through work so what could go wrong?  Read but didn't reply to my msg after accepting my booking (a few request) tally ho! Will pop on a review for sure.

bristolqwerty

:bomb: Just cancelled on me via AW, family problems. 
Thought it strange no replies to messages even after accepting booking.
Oh well back on the hunt.
I was just curious to see what she was like.