Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English lady who does massage/HR/B2b massage - London  (Read 1132 times)

Offline brian1123

Hi

Was just looking through aw and google for an English lady who does massage with HR or even b2b massage in London but I can't really find anyone interesting. I know there are some decent EE providers out there and I have seen a few but I really would prefer an English lady this time.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Offline Jonestown

You could try Francesca, she’s been a bit uppity on thr forum, but does give a good massage :-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106791.msg1253657#msg1253657

Offline Nick1974

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Andi a couple of times - she’s English. Posted a review within the mobile massage thread.
Not had b2b with her but plenty of other fun

Offline brian1123

You could try Francesca, she’s been a bit uppity on thr forum, but does give a good massage :-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106791.msg1253657#msg1253657

Thanks, I have found her profile a few months back but I saw her twitter account to and was a bit put off by the constant ranting. Also her website seems very old.

Offline RAJEC

Try Ruth: External Link/Members Only

Quite mature but very sensual experience. £60 for 30 mins topless.

Offline brian1123

Try Ruth: External Link/Members Only

Quite mature but very sensual experience. £60 for 30 mins topless.

Thanks sounds interesting but she has no pictures at all. Would you be able to give me a description of her including apprx age. Thanks

Offline RAJEC

Thanks sounds interesting but she has no pictures at all. Would you be able to give me a description of her including apprx age. Thanks

Age is tricky but she certainly is a gilf.
Very slim, small arse and small tits but responsive and doesn’t mind them stroked/licked etc.
Facially, well she’s a gilf!
Height would be roughly 5’6”
It’s more the experience and she massages very lightly, lots of finger nails and builds up the hand job similarly which often leads to a messy finish.
It’s worth a try but may not be everyone’s cup of tea