Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Budget  (Read 6457 times)

Offline cueball

Thanks for explaining that. The leech/taker accusation is flawed. Most girls I've been with hadn't been reviewed or mentioned here, for me to benefit from. Many of whom were from massages.me.uk or gumtree.

That's even worse imo

Because, you're not sharing any bad experiences and letting the rest of us fall down the same hole.

Believe me, I've avoided more bad experiences through ukp membership than I have had good experiences.... And I've had a lot of great podges through shared info on here.

It's the negatives that are far more important imo.... You're not sharing the bad but gleaning valuable knowledge from members that are good enough to share.

ipreferbutts

Hell of a lot less than having a gf and spending on meaningless activities. £250 a week well spent :D
Always amazes me that guys here have to spend so much money on their girlfriends/wives to keep them interested and stay with them. If you become a more alpha, desirable male, you shouldn't have to do this. Start reading more red pill literature online and you will understand what I mean.

Justanotheruser

Always amazes me that guys here have to spend so much money on their girlfriends/wives to keep them interested and stay with them. If you become a more alpha, desirable male, you shouldn't have to do this. Start reading more red pill literature online and you will understand what I mean.

Given your recent posts on here I find it weird that you're trying to lecture anyone on relationships. Red pill stuff is bullshit.

Offline Jonestown

This is a punting forum, maybe you should focus on getting one successful punt under your belt before giving people advice and pumping others with myriad puerile questions.

ipreferbutts

Given your recent posts on here I find it weird that you're trying to lecture anyone on relationships. Red pill stuff is bullshit.
I'm not lecturing - at the end of the day, he can do what he likes. Red pill stuff is actually the opposite of bullshit. It's the way the world works and, in particular, the way women work. I sort of knew it before I discovered the red pill stuff. Red pill was merely confirming what I suspected was already the case. Basically, almost everything we are brought up to believe of how the world works is bullshit.

This is a punting forum, maybe you should focus on getting one successful punt under your belt before giving people advice and pumping others with myriad puerile questions.
I don't see how having unsuccessful punts disqualifies me from giving advice on something completely different, lol. Like I say, the guy can do what he likes with his money. But from where I'm standing, if you need to throw money at a woman to maintain her interest, something is clearly wrong with that relationship.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You're not alpha male mate. If you were wouldn't be looking for validation for the size of your cock, your facial hair, basically trying to trick women into liking you. As other members have said red pilling is bullshit, we know what we are told by the "lame stream media" is sometimes half truths, sometimes pure fiction, sometimes true, but red pill mens guides are just purely designed to make a few jobbing writers\bloggers\journalists incredibly rich from the comfort of their bedrooms.

More to the point alpha, beta, average frustrated chump and loads of other jargon who gives a fuck? Just be you and be comfortable in your own skin and be the best possible version of you you can be and you won't go through life feeling like a loser. Why is that so difficult for a lot of people?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:29:38 pm by Ali Katt »