Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An Unfortunate Coincidence Or Am I Allergic To Romanians?  (Read 914 times)

Expl1cit

I don't like to stereotype an entire nation, especially one with around 20 million people, but I've had two personal experiences that for me anyway have put doubts into my mind.

I punt fairly frequently, averaging around four a month over the last couple of years.  I've also had a fortunately healthy life, I rarely get sick and if I do its a man flu that lasts a couple of days, treated with lemsip and sometimes paracetamol or ibuprofen.

In Dec 2013, I had a punt with a Romanian WG - fully protected sex, no RO, no FK, OWO I think.  Immediately after this punt I got very sick, a severe flu that had me bed ridden and on antibiotics for over a week. 

In 2014 and 2015, I had no Romanian punts - personal preference that I prefer Polish, Hungarian or British WG's and Masseuses.  Never got sick during this period at all.

This month, Jan 2016, I had a punt with a well reviewed Romanian WG (I won't specifically mention who as I don't want to slander her based on my unscientific logic and unfounded claim) and I got very sick immediately after this, again fully protected sex, but this one had RO, FK and OWO.  Same illness as last time, flu like symptoms, essentially bed ridden for a few days, taking a combination of antibiotics.

Whatever it was, i'm finally on the mend and have no desire to see a Romanian WG again.

Offline Steve2

A similar experience. I punted with Romanians and Hungarians. Full on DFK, RO, OWO and protected sex during December without any problems. I went away for a week with Mrs Steve2  where there was no sex, no kissing nothing , and I came back with a virus that I still can't shake off 100%

vw

What were the venues like ?

Thinking damp or something may be making you sensitive ? 

Possibly drying washing inside rather than a dryer or on a line  !

Offline SamLP

Get down to the doctor quickly. You may be the first known case of having contracted Romanigitis.

If the tests are clear and you feel the urge to risk your life by seeing another Romanian girl, arm yourself with a cross, bible & some garlic.

Offline Rimmington

Not wishing to piss on anyone's strawberrys or anything, and it doesn't apply to you if you were having protected sex but.....

a couple of weeks of flu-like symptoms are quite common soon after initial infection with HIV.

vw

Get down to the doctor quickly. You may be the first known case of having contracted Romanigitis.

Think this may be fl0atab1lityitis !

kilokilo

Not that soon though, usually at least two weeks after

Offline HighlyMotivated

Both punts where you got sick took place in the winter months, probably just caught a cold off them! Lol @ Romanigitis though

fredpunter

You shouldn't take lemsip and paracetamol together cos lemsip already has paracetamol in it. My guess is you are suffering from liver failure.

Why would they give you antibiotics for flu? isn't it a virus?

vw

You shouldn't take lemsip and paracetamol together cos lemsip already has paracetamol in it. My guess is you are suffering from liver failure.

Why would they give you antibiotics for flu? isn't it a virus?

So true, always read the label when pharmaceuticals are involved.

As for antibiotics they are just to fob people off, while assisting the creation of super bugs due to antibiotic over use !

Offline Urban_G

I don't like to stereotype an entire nation, especially one with around 20 million people, but I've had two personal experiences that for me anyway have put doubts into my mind.

Whatever it was, i'm finally on the mend and have no desire to see a Romanian WG again.
2/20000000..? surely that's a bit of paranoia there? Your judgement is probably helped by many other bad things you've heard about.

It's easy to make assumptions based on the facts you have given but more likely it's a case of bad luck. Flu can incubate for up to 4 days before showing any symptoms so even if these girls were infectious they may not be displaying the signs of flu.