Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's who bid on your rb but then don't email pics  (Read 447 times)

Offline Trenlover

prossies can make RB such a fucking pain,  the amount of times I get bidders who ignore or refuse your request to email pics I mean seriously what's the fucking point of having 3 overly discreet pics on your profile how am I suppose to make a decision based on that this isn't blind fucking date

Now obviously I can understand face pics being an issue which is why I always suggest they can blur out there face a bit but at least send some full body pics so I know your not a size 22 BBW masquerading as a "curvy" size 14.   

As a general rule girls are always significantly fatter than their pics

Andre 3000

I always asked for recent face and body pics, non nude. To be sent to my email address, if they couldn't do that simple request especially if my RB was over £150 they got removed from my RB and added to my blacklist.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:36:50 pm by Andre 3000 »

FootieMadJonny

I always asked for recent face and body pics, non nude. To be sent to my email address, if they couldn't do that simple request especially if my RB was over £150 they got removed from my RB and added to my blacklist.
What's a blacklist? If it's what I think, how do you manage it?