Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madisson of Maxes Angels - Pimlico  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only
£300 for hour

Pimlico. Flat less than 10 minute walk from Pimlico tube station.

Comms:
All done through agency via phonecall. Once you confirm on morning, you get confirmation text with address.

Meet:
Madisson is a very friendly and hot as fuck milf. In 40s, tall, very slim, pretty with gorgeous eyes, and big fake boobs.

I got out of shower and she got us over in front of big full length mirror where we could look at ourselves and grope each other, as she went over her 'rules'. Condom change between pussy and ass, and that she's vain so needs action in front of mirror.  She asked if I like to kiss, which I said yes to and got a "thank fuck!", before launching into DFK. From here it was like pure passion.

Lots of DFK before dropping down for deep throat in front of mirror. Very sloppy and lots of spitting. I'd break away a couple times to bend down and FK her with spitplay, which i find hot as fuck these days. She then got her head over the bed, where I could slowly facefuck her. She'd grip my ass to make sure I was as deep as possible and hold it until she needed to breathe. As I pulled out for final time, lots of slobber made it onto the floor and she said how much of a shame that was  :D

She pulled me onto the bed for more kissing and groping. I'd end up kissing and licking her face and neck as well. She just seemed to love it.

She then said she wanted me to give her a titfuck, so lots of her spit to lube up. Had to stop couple times so I didn't come. When I did, she'd pull me in for more kissing and licking.

I decided it was my turn to give her oral. Very responsive. I was really eager to fuck so cut it bit short and asked for condom. She pulled straight into missionary. Kissing, alternated between slow, fast, hard, deep, shallow. Eventually she came and I came very shortly after.

Clean up and chat. Very easy to get on with.

Time was almost up, which caught me by surprise. Time really does fly when you're having fun.

Went for quickie(ish) and got her lying on her back towards foot of bed to fuck her. This time it was hard and fast until she quite quickly squirted a lot! fucked her like that twice more until she squirted both times. Her bed is very low, so felt like bit of workout and I got tired quickly, but she'd already cum thrice and time was up anyway.

One of most passionate encounters i've had, but I felt we had chemistry from the off, so that obviously would have helped. I wish I had gone to see her much earlier. Only reason I didn't was because it was Maxes and years ago when I last tried to use them several times, they were unreliable and receptionists could be bit rude.

Offline salazar

I have heard good things. She looks FINE

Offline Momodan38

Thanks for the review Cavendish. :thumbsup:

Re her looks, I don’t quiet fancy the photos. Her video on the other hand is different, she looks more than appealing IMO.

What do you reckon… is her video in line with how she looks IRL?

Offline Bartolomeo

I think it's a mix of photos and videos. Photos make her seem a bit harsh facially, but videos look like they have a filter on them.

Offline Sh5278

Thanks for the review. Did you manage to try A Levels with her?

Offline Momodan38

I think it's a mix of photos and videos. Photos make her seem a bit harsh facially, but videos look like they have a filter on them.
  Thanks, very useful  :drinks:

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks for the review. Did you manage to try A Levels with her?

No I didn't.

Offline Flair99

Thanks for the review. Sounds great. Was planning on meeting Fearne at Maxes but doesn't appear to be working now.

Offline hendrix

Good review cheers! I haven't used Maxes for years but she sounds like good fun.

Offline BillT

Good review cheers! I haven't used Maxes for years but she sounds like good fun.

I'm pretty sure she was at Maxes about 10-15 years ago. Used to work with Ashley a lot. I think she worked at "Stacey" back then. But the internet isnt giving up any pictures of back then

Offline patelprat

Hi OP,
Do you get to state your prefs/likes (eg DFK, CIM) with the Agency beforehand, or do you discuss on arrival/go with the flow?

Thanks.

Offline Bartolomeo

Hi OP,
Do you get to state your prefs/likes (eg DFK, CIM) with the Agency beforehand, or do you discuss on arrival/go with the flow?

Thanks.

I always go with flow

Offline patelprat

Always the best approach  :thumbsup:

Depends on what sort of person you are.
Personally, I like to spell it all out :)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Depends on what sort of person you are.
Personally, I like to spell it all out :)

Horses for courses...