Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap punting phone to be released: £50 new Nokia 3310  (Read 1619 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great news for punters, £50 for a basic phone with long battery life and a hint of nostalgia, perfect. External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

My punting phone is not too dissimilar to the original 3310  :drinks:

Online webpunter

Any self respecting punter needs to have had a Nokia.  Can't remember which one i have - not even sure where it is  :scare:   Despite the nostalgia i've moved to a smart phone.  Good for WhatsA pics & maps

Offline Bangers and Gash

Great news for punters, £50 for a basic phone with long battery life and a hint of nostalgia, perfect.

A bit like this one.... for a tenner.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Is there anyone who didn't own this phone?!!

I don't think I will buy it, despite having Snake preloaded.

Offline scutty brown

I have several of them......all with dual sim cards. I like to mix the phone numbers about a bit

ThrustMaster

£50!!  Still too expensive for a punting phone.

I use a £25 Razr V3 and that's only because I lost my Nokia 5110.  True story.

Offline Moresomes

I've got a £20 samsung, and got my cock sucked with the change out of fifty quid.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

A bit like this one.... for a tenner.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Indeed, i paid under £10 for my spare punting phone new, i most certainly wouldnt pay £50. I am still using an over 10 year old Nokia, works just fine for my punting needs.

Offline Davey Dykes

3310 was pretty much the Captain Scarlet of phones, I only killed mine after running over it with a 13 tonne Teleporter by mistake. Sorely missed and I'll get a new one. If I'm not mistaken it won't be Nokia making them though, heard it might be a Korean company or something just making copies? Any further news on this?

Sureshot

No need. Mine cost less than £10 and is charged once every 2months or something. Fuck paying the price of an actual punt on a phone to book the punt with in the first place

Yeboahsleftfoot

£50!!  Still too expensive for a punting phone.

I use a £25 Razr V3 and that's only because I lost my Nokia 5110.  True story.

Loved the Razr, had one in gold and snakeskin, those were the days, blingtastic!

Offline claretandblue

My punting phone cost £15 and came with £10 credit so in effect a fiver...

Absolutely no need to spend £50

Online webpunter

A cheap android / windows smartphone is 25 quid ish
I've steered clear of getting an iPhone for two reasons:  1/ cost & 2/ iphones have a horrible tendency to try connect to other devices in close proximity  :scare:
Although NEVER connect the punting phone to laptop / pc - fuck knows what this could end up doing

My punting phone cost £15 and came with £10 credit so in effect a fiver...

Absolutely no need to spend £50

Offline claretandblue

A cheap android / windows smartphone is 25 quid ish
I've steered clear of getting an iPhone for two reasons:  1/ cost & 2/ iphones have a horrible tendency to try connect to other devices in close proximity  :scare:
Although NEVER connect the punting phone to laptop / pc - fuck knows what this could end up doing
I dont whatsapp hookers or exchange pictures or emojis  :lol: so a good old faahioned brick type phone does the job!

Online webpunter

Exchange pictures WTF  :scare:   There are sometimes additional pics on WA & more often these are unshopped

I dont whatsapp hookers or exchange pictures or emojis  :lol: so a good old faahioned brick type phone does the job!

Offline lostandfound

3310 was pretty much the Captain Scarlet of phones, I only killed mine after running over it with a 13 tonne Teleporter by mistake. Sorely missed and I'll get a new one. If I'm not mistaken it won't be Nokia making them though, heard it might be a Korean company or something just making copies? Any further news on this?

Erm, do you think the original was actually made in Finland ...