Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 117186 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Oriental bombshell with excellent service (17 positives and no negatives), and a budget price. Excellent punt if you can see her, but unfortunately she's only in Cambs for a few days. It's been about 1.5 years since she's been back, so if there's anything you fine gents can do to encourage her to visit more often it would be appreciated.
External Link/Members Only
I've been really depressed lately due to lack of options. Fortunately, looks like Jane is back for a few days this week

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Anna with 2 positive reviews. But she's in Newmarket, so if someone can recommend CB1 to her, that'd be great.

Offline JayEZ2K

Hot Thai Candy has a great review record, and should be very good. Unfortunately, I might not have time to punt, but hope this helps my local friends! And of course, hopefully she likes Cambs enough to return.

Offline JayEZ2K

Rita Thai is in Cambs. Reviews a bit mediocre, but could satisfy the need. Perhaps better options in the non-oriental department this week.

British Chinese Suki, an ugly Chinese lady with shitty overpriced rates (150hh) and demands a deposit. Never pay a deposit! She used to fuck for half the price, at £70hh.

Offline JayEZ2K

Nat_66 Thai with a poor 50% positive rating. Still, she looks hot. Why do they keep going to Newmarket? Granted the rent is cheaper, but I would think there hardly any punters there.

Offline WASA38

Nat_66 Thai with a poor 50% positive rating. Still, she looks hot. Why do they keep going to Newmarket? Granted the rent is cheaper, but I would think there hardly any punters there.

You might say that punters there are short.

Offline Rock123

Rita Thai is in Cambs. Reviews a bit mediocre, but could satisfy the need. Perhaps better options in the non-oriental department this week.

British Chinese Suki, an ugly Chinese lady with shitty overpriced rates (150hh) and demands a deposit. Never pay a deposit! She used to fuck for half the price, at £70hh.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions on Suki!! Pictures of here look horrendous!

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Massage by Jade - New ad. I have no idea who this is. Perhaps new, or new to Cambs.
+447355299488

In case anyone is punting in this heat  :D

Offline JayEZ2K

New "Asian" massage, perhaps Thai? £60ph is, a good price if extras are included, otherwise could be expensive. Standard massage with HE should still be £70ph. Pics look nice, if real.   
+447445117100

Natalie Thai is back.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Honey Thai is possibly a B&S based on the most recent neutral review, with the two previous positives possibly being from a different lady.

Offline JayEZ2K

Bubae Thai. Her current AW pictures look like the same lady here, however, there was a name change. Her overall review record seems neutral/mediocre, but she could get the job done.

Offline JayEZ2K

Two Thais listed in Cambs, but disappointing to see that both have very bad review records. Probably best to avoid.
Whisky Thai External Link/Members Only
Candy Thai 69 External Link/Members Only

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Oriental bombshell with excellent service. Her price increased by a tenner, but is still quite reasonable. As usual, she's only here for a few days. External Link/Members Only

Offline the_exile

Sexy Thai Natalie (External Link/Members Only) is back, working from Nicky Beauty's place
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 09:28:47 pm by the_exile »

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, TE. There are also two new (for us) Thais in Cambs as well:

Sofia Thai has excellent reviews, so likely to be a good option, and it's good to patronize and encourage good SPs to visit Cambs. 

Sky Thai has poor reviews, probably best to avoid.

Offline silverspeed99

Sofia Thai has excellent reviews, so likely to be a good option, and it's good to patronize and encourage good SPs to visit Cambs. 

Thanks for the hot tip! I'll be posting a very strong positive review in the next couple of days.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the hot tip! I'll be posting a very strong positive review in the next couple of days.
Cheers  :drinks:
SilverSpeed's review of Sofia Thai is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389990.0

This week, Busty Deeny Thai previously known as Rita Sexy Thai69 is in Cambs. I'm not sure if this is the same lady or a profile swap. Previous review scores were not great, but ok. 

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Natalie xxx looks mature, but based on review score could be decent.

Lydia Thai Massage has a poor 40% review score, so best to avoid IMO.

Offline Jonno 0930

Offline Jonno 0930

I met her in bury st Edmund's last week and gave her a positive. The only mistake I made was going for 15 minutes instead of 30. She is a  good looking thai milf who does anal well. Maybe we have lower standards in bury but I found her friendly and accommodating.

Offline JayEZ2K

They are the same lady mate.
Good eye. The faces look very similar, but I was thrown off by the hair color, age-reducing filters, and very different review scores. Are you certain they are the same lady? If so, I'll index some of the reviews together so others know.

She's older than I prefer, so I wasn't planning on seeing her myself.

Offline Jonno 0930

I texted them both and was given the same address in Bury and when I got there it was a little 1 bedroom cottage and would of been impossible for both to work from.

Offline JayEZ2K

They are the same lady mate.
Cheers, thanks for pointing that out. I've also confirmed that they are the same lady.

Thai Natalie xxx = Lydia Thai Massage

Offline Mrchristmastree

I recently had a visit to a certain establishment in Cambridge that was well reviewed in the past but it seems less keen to be named .
I will review as for me the service has gone well down hill with for me the age of the ladies being a lot older.
I nearly walked this time but thought a massage only would do as the lady was 50+ and heavily made up.
In fairness the massage was good but no cc swipes as tbh I wasn’t keen on them but at turn over time she made a bee line for my little fella and pretty much wouldn’t take no for an answer . 8 should have said I didn’t have any money I guess instead of no thanks.
I gave in in the end and was almost pleased to be out .
it will be along while before I revisit for sure.
☹️

Offline JayEZ2K

I recently had a visit to a certain establishment in Cambridge that was well reviewed in the past but it seems less keen to be named...
I've heard that the quality went down after not being discussed publicly, maybe because there was no feedback mechanism, such as people flooding in to see a particular lady, and avoiding the other. But if it was discussed, the place was at risk of a total shutdown. One thing that everyone can do is to tell management if someone is good and ask to invite her back, or mention if a girl is bad so she won't be invited back. You can avoid sharing details for plausible deniability. Of course, the amount of talent in the UK might be less than in 2019 and before, but there must be some good ones to invite.

Offline JayEZ2K

Correction, there are still regs who say the locale can still be quite good. So probably the best bet is to call and ask who is working regarding age, looks, and if the service is good. And then afterward providing feedback to management if the lady was too old/fat and if service was good or bad.

Offline the_exile

Cheers, thanks for pointing that out. I've also confirmed that they are the same lady.

Thai Natalie xxx = Lydia Thai Massage

I will post a (positive) review for her shortly but should add that her tour takes her to Newmarket tomorrow.

Offline Cambridgy

I will post a (positive) review for her shortly but should add that her tour takes her to Newmarket tomorrow.

I’ll get a positive one up soon too - just FYI she’s in Newmarket until Monday morning then back to Thailand.
Seems the tour to Cambridgeshire has been a bit quiet for her…

Offline JayEZ2K

Pretty Coco Thai has 3 negatives and 0 positives. Strong Avoid based on reviews.

Bubae Thai. Overall review record seems neutral/mediocre, but might get the job done.

Pretty Brandy Thai has a pretty good 80% positive review score. Reviews say facially she's late 30s, but her body looks late 20s and has good service.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Poppy at +447729269015. Budget price, but I didn't see an AW ad, and I don't recall any info on her. Pretty Brandy Thai above is probably still the best bet.

Offline JayEZ2K

Lisa28 is perhaps the first Laotian I've seen working. She looks a bit mature and has no reviews, but her price might be ok if her service is good.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Thai Sarah is back. Perhaps it's been a year since her last visit. Mature milf with good service a few positive reviews, but also has a couple neutrals and a negative.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=374433.0

Offline JayEZ2K

Beena Thai listed here. I didn't see an AW ad for her, so I have no other intel. Pics look nice though.
+447496125430

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Thai Cayla looks new to Cambs. Has one positive review, but it was from almost 3 years ago.

Offline life_wasted

how are Cambridge these days? Been away from here for a while. Any intel on that Chinese place on mill road we don't talk about here anymore? Is it worth going?

Anyone been to this place pls?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

how are Cambridge these days? Been away from here for a while. Any intel on that Chinese place on mill road we don't talk about here anymore? Is it worth going?

Anyone been to this place pls?

Yes Mill Road still good, well run place, sometimes gets younger than grannie age girls and good they are too!..

Quiet otherwise:(..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 08:17:27 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »