Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latino Black Pearl - Colchester  (Read 1600 times)

Tom5334

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Carla a couple of weeks ago, 1 hour incall in Colchester

Positives :- Very attractive girl with a stunning figure, couple of tattoos but not tacky and complemented her skin tone. Looked good in her outfit and isn't too far off the slightly photoshopped photos.

Decent owo and missionary, I like to finish with a facial but that's a no but was aware of that beforehand. Got into it quite well, especially during RO.

Negatives :- Flat is an absolute dive, shower is filthy and the bed sheet had seen better days and would be a horror story under a UV light, I knelt in someone's previous 'efforts'
Really hot as well, I'm reasonably fit but felt like keeling over.

Also her hold ups had the toes through, small point but shows a lack of detail.

All in all, decent punt but the setting puts me off going back. Shame as Carla is a stunning girl.

Touche

Although the profile and Carla seems to have gone, I just can't sit here & not say that I had almost half dozen absolutely brilliant encounters with this girl

Can't argue too much about the location, but a dive's a bit harsh. I did mention to her that it would be good idea to fix the shower & give the walls a clean/lick of paint, never had a problem with dirty sheets/being too hot or as someone mentioned, the boyfriend

We all seek different experiences when visiting wg's, mine are relatively vanilla as facials/cim don't really do it for me as they leave me unfulfilled and am usually looking to go out & bang someone else a few hours later which isn't very cost effective so very rarely ask

Looks/figure, absolutely perfect tits, tight lil body & very attractive & always clean/well turned out. Service wise, for for the fee I'd actually rate Carla a strong positive & would place her firmly in my top ten of 2013 punts because she did everything I asked (cept fingers) Was also the only wg who'd let me have the booty in a very very long time, think she was as surprised as me but once she was on it & comfortable, my god!

Personally I would have recommend & wouldn't hesitate to see her again

aspire