Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on false allegations  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Ponty

I've just had the unfortunate and upsetting experience of having a condom fail during sex with a WG. The girl has now provided feedback on AW accusing me of stealthing, falsely saying that I had "tampered with the condom". She further commented that she has "reported it to the relevant authorities". I'm literally in bits about this. Anyone who knows me would say that that kind of behaviour is beyond me. It's been a week since this happened and I've not heard anything from anyone so it may just be a idle threat. I haven't posted a review or named the girl because she seems very unhinged and it would be like stirring up a hornets nest. Anyone got any advice on this please and how do punters in general protect themselves from girls who like this one are capable of such things?

Offline Vice Admiral

I've just had the unfortunate and upsetting experience of having a condom fail during sex with a WG. The girl has now provided feedback on AW accusing me of stealthing, falsely saying that I had "tampered with the condom". She further commented that she has "reported it to the relevant authorities". I'm literally in bits about this. Anyone who knows me would say that that kind of behaviour is beyond me. It's been a week since this happened and I've not heard anything from anyone so it may just be a idle threat. I haven't posted a review or named the girl because she seems very unhinged and it would be like stirring up a hornets nest. Anyone got any advice on this please and how do punters in general protect themselves from girls who like this one are capable of such things?

There are no "relevant authorities".  Don't lose a minute's sleep over this.  Ignore and / or block the girl, and you'll never hear another word about this.

Offline teddyking

This is like a worst nightmare for me. Maybe someone can provide help based off their experience hopefully 🙏🙏
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline teddyking

There are no "relevant authorities".  Don't lose a minute's sleep over this.  Ignore and / or block the girl, and you'll never hear another word about this.

Relevant authorities = police.

Online contentguy

Anyone got any advice on this please and how do punters in general protect themselves from girls who like this one are capable of such things?

I’m sorry to hear about your experience.

The answer to the question is to write a review.
Particularly if she’s unhinged.

It’s reviews of such behaviour that protect us.

And she reviewed you, it’s only fair to return the compliment.

You’ll identify your AW account on here if you do, though it sounds like you’ll want to bin that anyway.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:11:04 pm by contentguy »

Offline Corus Boy

No experience asdescribed.

Yes I've encountered condom failures, so;

Give it a week and get down to the GUM clinic be honest about the split condom, no need to repeat the threats to them IMO,
get tested and ske their advice about a follow up test regime.
Stop all sexual encounters for the present time.

It is highly unlikely that there will be any repercussions from her but;

Record all communications, saving emails and text message, phone calls, any voice mails and;

Write down you memories of everything that happened while it is fresh in your mind.

Remember if there is any attempt to extort anything from you keep all records as she/they will have committed a much greater offence.

Get on with life, apart from the STD risk, probably small, it is highly likely that is where it will end.

Offline Vice Admiral

Relevant authorities = police.

It is all but inconceivable that this girl has reported this matter to the police – or that they would take any interest in it if she had.

Offline Ponty

Thanks for all your support, it's been invaluable. I think it's good advice to bin the AW account and post a review. I got the distinct impression that this girl is capable of doing worse things than this and people need to be protected! One thing in my favour is that she told me she'd have to take 2 weeks off work to get tested and her AW green light was on today. My test is booked week after next and I won't be seeing anyone until I'm in the clear. I think better research on my behalf would have been better.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It is all but inconceivable that this girl has reported this matter to the police – or that they would take any interest in it if she had.
Bet that's what this bloke thought as well,  External Link/Members Only  you'll be able to ask him when he gets out in 2025.

Online scutty brown

Place your own review of her on AW, contesting her claims
Has she tried blackmailing you yet?
Who supplied the condom - she or you? If its one of hers then you had little chance of tampering with  it.
Which girl is it?

Offline cideruk

Her word against yours anyhow

Have a look on that SP site, is it something like SAAF ??

She if she is on there (or similar tales from the past)

Online scutty brown

Theres a thread on SAAFE dated 3rd June by "Zandie" titled "Takes Condom Off midway and tries to bareback - east London"

Only one which seems to   fit the timeframe.

However seems to be outside the OP's usual area
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:56:12 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Ponty

Yes,  I've looked on SAAFE already and it's not there which makes me think she's not serious. I just need the courage now to post a review.

Online scutty brown

Yes,  I've looked on SAAFE already and it's not there which makes me think she's not serious. I just need the courage now to post a review.

If you're certain you did nothing wrong, then metaphorically look her in the eye, post a review here and negative feedback on AW

Offline teddyking

Yes definitely, a review would be a life saver for someone. Since she’s still working, be wary she doesn’t blackmail you or anything

Offline JontyR

I've never had a condom fail. I'd have thought you'd notice?

If you did and informed her straight away and ceased activities then you both really have little to worry about. But be responsible, get tested now and explain what's happened. They'll tell you when to make a follow up appointment. If you do come back negative you can tell the SP that there is nothing to concern herself with on an STD front.

If you dropped a load in her then yeah, its understandable she's pissed. She's as scared as you are, but you are there and are copping the flak. Fact is, what's done is done. It's what you do next that is important.

Thinking of this, I can only remember clearly one instance with an SP where I have selected and put on the johnny.

Offline Ponty

Yes, I did nothing wrong.....

Offline windowlicker

Do you use a punting phone with a sim card not linked to you? How can she know who you are to follow through with the threats. Dispose of the sim and get a new one.

Offline RedditchJay

I had similar with a WG , we were fucking in doggy, new skyn condoms {my own} and mid flow it split, i didnt feel the moment it split had end up a couple of strokes bare back until we both realised what the fuck had happened, pulled out and the end had just fallen apart, i was mortified but we ended up taking about it for 5 mins and both understood it was a genuine faulty condom and indeed on with a new condom {another one of mine} and finished the booking. it happens , no issues with threats or std but was lucky

Offline Mr Sinister

I had similar with a WG , we were fucking in doggy, new skyn condoms {my own} and mid flow it split, i didnt feel the moment it split had end up a couple of strokes bare back until we both realised what the fuck had happened, pulled out and the end had just fallen apart, i was mortified but we ended up taking about it for 5 mins and both understood it was a genuine faulty condom and indeed on with a new condom {another one of mine} and finished the booking. it happens , no issues with threats or std but was lucky

I had similar experience in a RLD, pounding a big assed Hungarian away in doggy. Slowed down a bit that's when she noticed, I was too enthralled in that ass to notice. Pulled out with a broken condom, she got scared and mad at me accusing me of splitting the condom on purpose. Like as I explained to her how and why would I do that? Firstly she guided me into her, the condom was split from the tip at no point did I pull out and re-enter, while I was pounding away my hands were on hips/ass and slapping the whole time. Once she had calmed down common sense came to her and she knew I did nothing wrong and aplogized profusely. Got tested as soon as I got home told the clinic what happened and got the all clear.

Tbh I've had condoms break and slip up civvies vaginas while having sex none of them accused me of anything.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 09:53:34 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline crunchy_guy

I've had a few condom breakages - the first time it happened I had no idea as I was very new to sex.  All the other times, I could feel the difference almost immediately and I always stop. 

There is a massive difference in sensation between rubbered and raw or maybe i'm extra sensitive  :unknown:

Offline cideruk

Sounds good

I'd do a review in here but not AW as she will deffo see that and that'll only antagonise her and her Sergei

Online contentguy

Do you use a punting phone with a sim card not linked to you? How can she know who you are to follow through with the threats. Dispose of the sim and get a new one.

That's not great advice. 
There are many ways that the "relevant authorities" can identify the OP if they had a desire to.
Not least cell site analysis.
And the SP will have his DNA.

Plod: "So, where did the SIM go sir?"

If it happened as stated, post a review to protect the rest of us.  It's an occupational risk for an SP and punter.
I'd also be interested in answers to the questions as to who provided / fitted said condom.

I thought Corus Boy's post was good advice.

Above all, review her on here, get a warning out in case I book her tomorrow!

I disagree with Cider, I'd be inclined to rebut her feedback on AW.  Though I'd have a stronger view on that if I knew who the SP was and your relative FB.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 10:53:02 pm by contentguy »