Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: voyeurism  (Read 851 times)

Offline workinallweek

I have experienced a few 3 ways  ie ffm in the past  and as we all know some girls arent really into it  :dash:

Well i had the best one ever in Shefield with Lucy and Eve (who hadnt met before )  so good it was repeated 3 times , they were both really into it with tongues fingers and toys on each other . I was suprised how content i was watching them bring each other off. sadly now loved up and retired .
i did join them both and it was very good   ;)

Now i want a repeat but who   maybe Wolfie as she is on route but with someone she normally doesnt play with  ?

any suggestions would be good please ....

Anywhere from Essex to Leeds
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 11:53:34 am by workinallweek »
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BogBog1

If "between Essex and Leeds" includes London (specifically, Camden Town), then these two should fit the bill: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286321.0

During my duo meet with them in the above review, one of the reasons it was great (there were MANY reasons) was that when I was busy with one of them, the other one was watching and getting herself off. And there were certainly occasions when they were snogging and playing with each other and I was the voyeur. It was a fucking awesome punt, as you'll see in my review. I need a return visit!  :)

Offline workinallweek

If "between Essex and Leeds" includes London (specifically, Camden Town), then these two should fit the bill: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286321.0

During my duo meet with them in the above review, one of the reasons it was great (there were MANY reasons) was that when I was busy with one of them, the other one was watching and getting herself off. And there were certainly occasions when they were snogging and playing with each other and I was the voyeur. It was a fucking awesome punt, as you'll see in my review. I need a return visit!  :)

funny im due to have lunch with an ex sp in cambden soon    i wonder  lol

Offline Woblybobsdog

I had a ffm session in the reception of a parlour recently. If being watched is your thing
Check my reviews

Offline workinallweek

I had a ffm session in the reception of a parlour recently. If being watched is your thing
Check my reviews

watcher more than being watched mate