Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY THAI 4-U  (Read 698 times)

Offline JoeSmith

Have never met her, but the text went as follows (considering she lists CIM and French Kissing - albeit both at discretion on her profile):

Hi are you working today

Yes

Do you include CIM and kissing with tongues in £50 booking?

No

Do they cost extra?

No cim

Do you include oral without

Come mon

What do you mean?

Fuck off

Am I in the wrong for checking out her prices and services before agreeing a meet or her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Beerswillin99

Have never met her, but the text went as follows (considering she lists CIM and French Kissing - albeit both at discretion on her profile):

Hi are you working today

Yes

No

Do they cost extra?

No cim

Come mon

What do you mean?

Fuck off

Am I in the wrong for checking out her prices and services before agreeing a meet or her?

Per the rules you're not allowed to give a negative review to a girl you haven't actually set up and confirmed a meet with (I think). Looks like she blocked you cause of 20 questions. Should have asked her all the questions in one big text rather than doing text tennis, they tend to hate that. If she didn't reply correctly then just move on to the next one, it probably would be a bad meet anyway.

Offline Littlefoot

Hi are you working today

Yes

No

Do they cost extra?

No cim

Come mon

What do you mean?

Fuck off

site rules:
* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the service provider had accepted the initial booking.

Can you confirm you actually agreed a booking with her OP? Doesn't read like you did and if you didn't this shouldn't be a rated review, it should just be on the WM discussion board as info.

Offline JoeSmith

Sorry, I didn't realise - I have not actually confirmed a booking after being told to Fuck off. This should probably be moved to the correct place.

In my opinion, if shes going to miss-lead people on her likes list then she should expect people to question to ascertain what she is actually willing to offer.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 08:43:49 am by JoeSmith »

Offline Littlefoot

At the time of your inquiry's was she advertising in the West Midlands? As now she's East Midlands

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry, I didn't realise - I have not actually confirmed a booking after being told to Fuck off. This should probably be moved to the correct place.

In my opinion, if shes going to miss-lead people on her likes list then she should expect people to question to ascertain what she is actually willing to offer.
Every punter should confirm services before the meeting and again before money is handed over

Offline rajpat12

Stinky attitude to simple questions generally mean a shit punt in my limited experience.