Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BEAUTYBROOKE not in Bristol  (Read 889 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Advertising in Bristol.  Premium rate phone number.   :scare:  Accessing from Spain.  So just PG and movie selling then.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Johny Stone

Clearly so  :dash:

Call 0908 122 0200 and when prompted enter my User ID: 945731.  Calls cost £1.55/min + access charge, more info.

Beautybrooke

Yes I was advertising in Bristol and yes I am in Spain but I did not advertise available today. Many of us girls advertise in certain areas because we maybe planning a tour in that area. This then allows our clients to contact us and check our availability. back from my holiday soon  :coolgirl:

Offline PaintBrush

Has Roth touched a little nerve?

Tours are in Scotland, would be. Nice to know if the West Country was on the cards

Most definitely looks well hot

Offline Roth

Yes I was advertising in Bristol and yes I am in Spain but I did not advertise available today. Many of us girls advertise in certain areas because we maybe planning a tour in that area. This then allows our clients to contact us and check our availability. back from my holiday soon  :coolgirl:

Yep but no mention of a Bristol tour.   :dash: Why no ordinary mobile  like most prossie said but one that costs £1.50 per min?   :unknown: :scare:

Beautybrooke

I don't have my number displayed when I am not working. My number will be back on my profile when I return from my holiday. I do have southern tours in the pipeline details of which will appear under my tours tab when I finalise them.

Offline Roth

I don't have my number displayed when I am not working. My number will be back on my profile when I return from my holiday. I do have southern tours in the pipeline details of which will appear under my tours tab when I finalise them.

So why have you got this on your AW profile? 

To leave me a voicemail message

Call 0908 122 0200 and when prompted enter my User ID: 945731.  Calls cost £1.55/min + access charge, more info.
:unknown: :unknown:

Looks like a number to me!  :dash: :dash:

Offline Roth

And she advertising her profile again in Bristo, but no mention that she's got a Bristo tour or any dates.   :dash: Funny that? :scare:

vw

And she advertising her profile again in Bristo, but no mention that she's got a Bristo tour or any dates.   :dash: Funny that? :scare:
fishing in the ditch/brooke/stream.