Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Bath  (Read 3460 times)

Offline niceguy30!!

External Link/Members Only

Evening, anyone got any info, experience of Victoria in Bath.

Offline Chatte Noir

Hi - I went to see this afternoon . She used to be Danielle10 who I reviewed . Needless to say I had a fantastic time as per old review

Offline B4bcock

Hi - I went to see this afternoon . She used to be Danielle10 who I reviewed . Needless to say I had a fantastic time as per old review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212037.0
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 04:39:38 pm by B4bcock »

Online mark fopa

Chatte Noir I to have fond memories from 3 years ago. Note feedback so far only shows camming.Last time she had her own accommodation in Bearflat area, can I ask what and where this time?
Will need to try and move quickly before word gets around or she decides to move on.

Offline notcalledchris

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 03:33:43 pm by houseboot »

Offline Chatte Noir

Clickable link which leads to "no longer active" on AW but links to her Reviews here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks - I’m totally out of my depth with links etc

Online mark fopa

Like Chatte Noir I have reacquainted myself with former Dannielle. Concur with continued great service,but oral now protected,but fully disclosed pre booking.For me location improved as whilst south of the river is only 5-10 min walk from city centre car park and train station. Chance of an early Christmas treat.

Offline pddy

Like Chatte Noir I have reacquainted myself with former Dannielle. Concur with continued great service,but oral now protected,but fully disclosed pre booking.For me location improved as whilst south of the river is only 5-10 min walk from city centre car park and train station. Chance of an early Christmas treat.

Do you mind sending me a PM with more info on the location? Sounds like an interesting option.

Offline Baggins1

Hi is there parking nearby
Would love to book victors,when she was Danielle it was one of the best punts I ever had
Banned reason: Pathetic waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Baggins1

Do you mind sending me a PM with more info on the location? Sounds like an interesting option.
I have looked at her photos on adultwork and viva street , still looks good but also looks a bit bigger than  before or is it just my memory playing tricks

Offline Baggins1

Have a booking with this lady later today, will post a review tmrw

Offline Baggins1

External Link/Members Only

Evening, anyone got any info, experience of Victoria in Bath.
just seen this lady for my second visit, fantastic visit, lovely girl

Offline Baker1883

Hi Mark, would you mind PM’ing me a rough location of where she is now based? Cheers

Online mark fopa

Sorry Baker1883 but having sat out for a couple of months, the system will not allow me to PM you. If you PM me  a reply may be possible.

Online mark fopa

Just spotted Baggins review and think there is enough info about location there.

Offline Suited

Book before she moves away again.

very very vanilla but incredible body

Offline pddy

Book before she moves away again.

very very vanilla but incredible body

Might have to make that happen. Do you know if she has a plan to leave the area in the near future?

Offline Suited

no idea but she used to work from a flat in Bear Flat and then disappeared