Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yanni @ We Care Remedy - Bournemouth  (Read 2459 times)

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Can anyone confirm whether this is Yanni at We Care Remedy in Bournemouth?

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Wecare, like most other Chinese & Thai shops, maintain a respectable image.

However, like some of those shops, they usually have an AW advert which advertises some of the "naughty" stuff.

Is this a Wecare advert?  ...... 99% certain.

Are they pictures of Yanni? .... no idea .... I've never seen her although I've seen 4 other ladies in the table shower room. Treat the pictures with the the same scepticism as a Vivastreet advert .... in fact you might find an advert there too.

Offline houseboot

Offline Mercianb

Wecare have been advertising on AW for a number of years , whilst some girls certainly offer more than the standard service,  it's by no means a given ..

Offline tommyj11222

The pictures don’t reveal a lot but based on my recollection of Yanni from a few months back, I’d be fairly sure those photos are not of her

Offline manofsimplepleasures

The pictures don’t reveal a lot but based on my recollection of Yanni from a few months back, I’d be fairly sure those photos are not of her

Thank you. Also, thank you for your review of Yanni and We Care Remedy. I have booked a table shower and massage with Yanni next week  ;)

Offline tommyj11222

Thank you. Also, thank you for your review of Yanni and We Care Remedy. I have booked a table shower and massage with Yanni next week  ;)

Enjoy, I sure did! :thumbsup:

Offline oap69

Reading the profile I would say it is a We Care advert. I have seen Yanni three times, perhaps it's the angle the photos have been taken from but the lady looks a little larger than Yanni when I last saw her.

Offline Mercianb

I have to agree , I don't think it's Yanni , I think she is a little slimmer than this lady . I think this photo has been used for a while now .