Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen cristine.19  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Aofeni Co

Hi there, I'm fairly new to punting and would like to know if anyone has seen this girl. If she is any good I wouldn't mind making her my first punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Looks like a typical Sergei job to me. Cheap as chips, PG credits for videos, huge list of services, feedback from months ago and been around for a while. I'd treat with caution personally, and I wouldn't make that my first punt and definitely go with a more well reviewed service provider before TOFTT.

However if you do, do a review! ;)

Offline Taggart

Ah, the £60/hr punt.....
Does anyone really expect VFM from a Romanian at that price. At any price?
You can do better.

Offline SamLP

Haven't seen her, but this one seems to be her flatmate. I tried calling her a few times over a month ago to TOFTT but didn't get an answer. Her veri pic is up so seems genuine: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Haven't seen her, but this one seems to be her flatmate. I tried calling her a few times over a month ago to TOFTT but didn't get an answer. Her veri pic is up so seems genuine: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Same as the OP's link as imho, wouldn't touch either of them, hidden feedback to boot!