Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chrissxcute - Stoke on Trent  (Read 1142 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6851029) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline danny#3

Caveat on this is that like moody Roma girls

March 2024
15m quickie
Cost £40 plus 20 for owo and 20 for cim (80 total)
Stoke on trent

I'd seen this girl a couple of times over the last few years in stoke and Derby but failed to review sorry, I was let down by another and saw this girl was in the area I was driving by so I booked. All easy via text and a time arranged. On road parking nearby in a part of stoke on trent, her house is on a busy main road and not overlooked.

Into the house and she is as I remembered, about 5'7" very very slim and attractive. She was wearing a house coat with a stocking belt and bra underneath. Into the roman she strips off, leaving the suspender belt on. She gets straight down to a good oral with out, no real hand action, all mouth. She positioned herself son could get a good feel of her slim frame and tits, playing with herpussy but as with most Roma, no fingers inside.

I want sex so on with the cover and we had a bit of mish and doggy. Things were getting to a head so we go back to owo and after a few minutes I fire into her mouth. She kept her mouth around my end and took the lot and either swallowed or spat out, I didnt seee which. Either way, no hand action getting int her way and no diving off/spitting when I'm done.

A basic P&D, but I knew what I was getting. She used to have the tightest pussy I'd been in but that wasn't the case on this occasion.

On leaving her mate was there who she normally works with

External Link/Members Only (Link corrected by mod)

Her mate is External Link/Members Only and also good looking basic P&D punt
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:18:42 pm by daviemac »

Online Cheshuk

The link is to a Nigerian size 12 sp, not a slim Romanian?

Offline danny#3

thanks Garfield, thats her. I was catching up on reviews and mucked up.

I'll try and amend the original post

Online Cheshuk

thanks Garfield, thats her. I was catching up on reviews and mucked up.

I'll try and amend the original post

ended up on this review since someone on the nw regional board was raising red flags with the Nigerian girl you linked. If you can't modify, I already reported it for mods to edit as was clearly a mistake.

Offline garfield

She’s had a few other profiles,
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only verification pic is still on here if you search

Offline danny#3

ended up on this review since someone on the nw regional board was raising red flags with the Nigerian girl you linked. If you can't modify, I already reported it for mods to edit as was clearly a mistake.

Thanks Cheshuk, I've timed out of being able to modify it. Hope themes can sort out my mess. that will teatime to try and type without my contacts in

Online Cheshuk

Thanks Cheshuk, I've timed out of being able to modify it. Hope themes can sort out my mess. that will teatime to try and type without my contacts in

:drinks:

Offline ilovitbig

Iv'e seen both girls in the past and Cute Chris is by a long way the better of the Two

Offline danny#3

Iv'e seen both girls in the past and Cute Chris is by a long way the better of the Two

I agree mate, I've seen them both but the darker one only the once. She was fine but nothing special. Probably good for a £40 splaffing