Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LyLypleaseure - Chesterfield - Is she or isn't he?  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Been around a while but no reviews here. Looks androgynous to say the least. I don't wish to offend her but looks very much like an ex bloke to me. Has anyone visited and can give an opinion one way or the other?Not really that interested in visiting, just intrigued. (Or bored)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online shiptonlad

Looking at the photos can't believe that anyone of either persuasion would consider it.

Offline John the Sextist

Been around a while but no reviews here. Looks androgynous to say the least. I don't wish to offend her but looks very much like an ex bloke to me. Has anyone visited and can give an opinion one way or the other?Not really that interested in visiting, just intrigued. (Or bored)

Read her (his blog), is it a smokescreen?? strange question to ask me thinks  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:unknown: :unknown:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Read her (his blog), is it a smokescreen?? strange question to ask me thinks  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:unknown: :unknown:

The first blog is ambiguous to say the least. It refers to her being TV, which she obviously isn't. A transitioned TS is a different being. It may well be she has always been just that, a woman, It may be that's the way she photographs and l was just asking opinion/knowledge.

Offline Gplincs

she is a woman?  facially is very masculine...physically does not seem an ex bloke.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:37:22 am by Gplincs »

Offline John the Sextist

The first blog is ambiguous to say the least. It refers to her being TV, which she obviously isn't. A transitioned TS is a different being. It may well be she has always been just that, a woman, It may be that's the way she photographs and l was just asking opinion/knowledge.

I wasn't referring to your question being strange  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's her (his) question asking for an opinion on whether they look like someone looking like a TV.

Definitely very masculine but sometimes women naturally look this way, not everyone can look like a goddess  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

Has to a candidate for the ugliest service provider thread. As Shiptonlad says who in their right  mind would book her/him anyway :scare:

Offline Space Invader

Fuck me -she /he must have had a hard paper round !

Offline sonic999

In face picture what seems to be Adams apple visible, pretty sure that means male/ex male.

Offline mr.bluesky

In face picture what seems to be Adams apple visible, pretty sure that means male/ex male.

Adams apple more like the whole orchard  :scare: