Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy's Ilkeston  (Read 3619 times)

Offline mrspock

Just had a message from Emma that they are now offering FS with Scarlett, Louise & Tiarna for £140. Has anybody had tge pleasure yet and does anybody have any details of Louise and Tiarna?

Offline NervousJ

I wish we had pictures of these other two lasses....

Offline mrspock

Yes indeed, I have asked but I've never had a reply. We need someone to try for the team!!

Offline mega

£140 is a very high-end price IMHO. 

Offline badsin

£140 is a very high-end price IMHO.

What do you normally pay?  :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

Just had a message from Emma that they are now offering FS with Scarlett, Louise & Tiarna for £140. Has anybody had tge pleasure yet and does anybody have any details of Louise and Tiarna?
What do fellow members think about sharing this on UKPunting? I prefer to write more of a "nudge nudge, wink wink" type of mention. After all we want such services to continue and the business to prosper.

Offline mrspock

Thanks for the pic but who's who?

Offline j122

What do fellow members think about sharing this on UKPunting? I prefer to write more of a "nudge nudge, wink wink" type of mention. After all we want such services to continue and the business to prosper.

I'm sure it would eventually come out in a review if not mentioned here, like back in the Ventures days

Offline NervousJ

Thanks for the pic but who's who?

I’m certain that tiarna is the one on the right... I like the look of the Louise I must admit...

Cheers Badsin...

Full service is great news, but lack of showers is still a problem for me... not me personally, I usually shower before.. but how do they clean afterwards.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 06:42:04 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Itsnotshy

I agree. I've been guilty myself in the past, but think its better in the current climate to not be too explicit.

Offline cock custard

No showers? Definitely an AM appointment then! For a 140 quid I'd want a clean fuck, though I have been called a dirty fucker on more than one occasion..

Offline monkeybucket

So do we think Emma will do FS?

Offline NervousJ

Offline badsin

So do we think Emma will do FS?

I'd be bankrupt within a month.

As Jimmy says, no chance :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

Offline badsin

Been in touch with Emma, she's planning to close Candy's at the end of November, shame  :hi:

Offline GoldTop

Shame - that one didn't last long....

Offline NervousJ

Offline secretjones

FFS i was just getting excited about FS with Scarlet too , damn

Offline badsin

FFS i was just getting excited about FS with Scarlet too , damn

What's stopping you?

Offline secretjones

i thought she was off having the boobs done and its closing this month , im not quite the regular punter as you unfortunatley . Is she back Sin have you heard
 ?

Offline badsin

Pretty sure she's back on the rota, and available at request over the weekend.... with new boobs :hi:

Offline mrspock

Emma tells me that Candy's was just a quick taster to see how things went - she tells me that she is going to set something up in a proper place on a larger scale in the summer - she has mentioned 7 girls in a house !! Well I'm booked in to see Scarlett and her new boobs on Friday 22nd, before it's too late. As I'm a kinky bastard I've asked Emma to come and watch - should be a good session - I'll post a review.  :wacko:

Offline RogerBoner

A quick taster  :sarcastic: :lol:
Next time tell them not to bother reopening unless they have a top quality shower. I had to trim my nasal hair and throw my pillowcase in the bin because I reeked of black Shae's pussy for several days.

Offline badsin

Been in touch with Emma, she's planning to close Candy's at the end of November, shame  :hi:
Might not make it to the end of the month :hi:

Offline mrspock

Offline goodolnick

It's the absence of a shower + apart from Scarlett a masseuse that would appeal to me and probably many others that let the place down.

Offline monkeybucket

Offline j122

Is this place still open?

Pretty sure it shut & Scarlet had a review for working from home...

Offline Krayzeejohnnyb

Shame Emma's not doing her massages they were amazing. Does anyone have a contact number for her?

Offline badsin

Shame Emma's not doing her massages they were amazing. Does anyone have a contact number for her?

Almost three years as a member, with negligible contribution to this site: sorry matey but doubtful you'll get any assistance :hi:

Offline Krayzeejohnnyb

Predictable response 👍 cheers matey appreciate it! There's always some helpful people in life whereas I guess some are just cunts 🤔🤔🤔 I think you could be in the latter category 😂

Offline HailWood

Predictable response 👍 cheers matey appreciate it! There's always some helpful people in life whereas I guess some are just cunts 🤔🤔🤔 I think you could be in the latter category 😂

If any fucker chooses to help you after that twattish comment then they are the cunts. Badsin has made many valuable contributions to this site whereas you, Mr Leech, have done fuck all.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Forgive me, but you sound like a regular prick compardre

Offline Picti

If she's welcoming business then she'll advertise. That's how sex workers operate. Do your research.

You've made no effort to develop a presence or reputation on here, or develop any reciprocity, so on what basis would anyone convey a woman's phone number to someone who's an unknown?

What we do know is the petulant response to badsin, so why would anyone give a woman's phone number to someone with your short temper?

Offline John_E_Depth