Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most number of different girls fucked in the same day  (Read 3119 times)

Offline daz6966

I beat my personal best today, had 7 different girls in a day.
Started with an overnight booking at my hotel in Birmingham and had some great sex when we woke up.
Then I attended Hush Party in Nottingham and had all 5 girls there.
Then the missus when I got home!!

Can anyone better that?

Roland D Hay

Similar to you only I had 8, as a result of also having your missus just before you got home.  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Similar to you only I had 8, as a result of also having your missus just before you got home.  :hi:

I think the OP missus might have done more than 8 today.... Awaits everyone else to say they nailed her as well

Personally I only count it if you popped with each of the seven pro's you nailed today

jcdmj12

I think the OP missus might have done more than 8 today.... Awaits everyone else to say they nailed her as well

Personally I only count it if you popped with each of the seven pro's you nailed today

You'd be a shrivelled husk of a man after that.

Edinburgh punter

Had problems shooting my load on a trip to London once.

6 different walk ups before I finally came

Offline CBPaul

Funny you should mention it but I had her as well. Had to join the queue behind the milkman and postman though.

Offline valdishere

Totally agree only count if you popped.

I've done 4 at a 2hr party but only popped 3 times as the little fella ran out of juice on the last one although stayed hard but couldn't cough a final time.

Offline myothernameis

When I was around 25 yrs old

3 of the girls from one massage parlour, there for 2 hrs in the morning

Went to another massage parlour in the afternoon, where I had a threesome, before going home for dinner

Returned early eve, and spent 3 hr in one of the other massage parlours, in the 3 hrs I was there I had the pick of 3 girls,

8 girls in total, £50 per girl at most

Rochdull lad

I think the OP missus might have done more than 8 today

Yes, but have any of them yet posted a Review of her?! ;)

Offline valdishere

Well done Myothernameis, now to known as Canspunkalot

Curious6705

Started with an overnight booking at my hotel in Birmingham and had some great sex when we woke up.

Can anyone better that?

Dunno - seems to me you're a bit proud of this. Thing is, there will always be someone who's done more than you have. Leave the ego out of it IMO. Punting is not about that. If that's what you take from it, then fine - enjoy - but if you boast on a punting forum, IMO you may expect some posters to tear you a new one.  :hi:

password02

Dunno - seems to me you're a bit proud of this. Thing is, there will always be someone who's done more than you have. Leave the ego out of it IMO. Punting is not about that. If that's what you take from it, then fine - enjoy - but if you boast on a punting forum, IMO you may expect some posters to tear you a new one.  :hi:

+1

Offline threechilliman

+ another one. Not what puntings about

tcm

Rochdull lad

Hear, hear.

As it happens, I'm punting for the second time in two days today.  But that's not because of any desire to set records, just because the company that has been over-charging me for gas and electricity for the last year has finally got round to reducing the size of my direct debit and giving me a refund.  [Memo to self, "Must go straight to the "cunts" thread in Off-topic when I've posted this."]

So I'm a bit more flush with funds and thought the battle I've been having with e-on [let's name and shame!] meant that, in addition to my usual punting schedule, I've earned the right to spend about 1/6th of the refund on an hour meeting someone from my HL.

Offline CBPaul

Another +1 from me. Not too far removed from a 'who's got the biggest disk' competition - not what the forum is all about.

Hear, hear.

As it happens, I'm punting for the second time in two days today.  But that's not because of any desire to set records, just because the company that has been over-charging me for gas and electricity for the last year has finally got round to reducing the size of my direct debit and giving me a refund.  [Memo to self, "Must go straight to the "cunts" thread in Off-topic when I've posted this."]

So I'm a bit more flush with funds and thought the battle I've been having with e-on [let's name and shame!] meant that, in addition to my usual punting schedule, I've earned the right to spend about 1/6th of the refund on an hour meeting someone from my HL.

Enjoy every second of it RD - not getting shafted by the energy company and in return shafting a prossie on them. Classic.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Welldone that lad :thumbsup:

:cool: Chatted to steve2 about when we were at a swingers event where  a polish girl did 6 guys then me she later said to steve she`d had over 30  diffrent cocks in 4hrs  :crazy:

Now that`s impressive. :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:40:18 am by GreyDave »

Offline GreyDave

:thumbsup:

Maybe the lads here have got/put it in for him  :D :D

vorian

Agreed, bit of a pointless ego trip from the OP, doesn't add much to the debate. :thumbsdown:

valleypunter

potato

I would rather go for quality over quantity any day...  I have never been to a party but I would view it as "sampling" rather than a good 1 to 1 session - dependent on the girl / guy ratio. I like the idea of a party for selecting individuals for later bookings though.  For the record, my personal best was 2, something I wouldn't normally do but the first left me wanting more and she didn't have any spare time to extend so it was off to another favourite 30 miles away.

Rochdull lad

Hear, hear.

Well; that'll teach me to boast about my plans.  :(  :mad:

See https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31974.msg446085#msg446085

As Victor Meldrew would say, "I don't believe it!" :mad:

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Can anyone better that?

Yeah, once fucked 10 clients in one day, then a one night stand, after a night out the same 24 hours.   :wacko:

Or were you asking the guys...?

Offline socks

I did four once on a day out in London - two duos, one in the morning one in the evening. Fucked all four albeit I only had three pops. Tried to get a fifth in on my way home but couldn't reach anyone in the limited contacts on my phone. It was about setting a little record for myself! Not sure I'll bother to try to beat it, unless I ever overcome my reluctance to join a party one day!

cockneybstrd

Yeah, once fucked 10 clients in one day, then a one night stand, after a night out the same 24 hours.   :wacko:

Or were you asking the guys...?

Your not the OP's Wife by any chance ?

Offline Owwhatanight

Managed five non punts in Ibiza when I was a holiday rep for a well known holiday company for young people.
First was an early morning session before getting up for an excursion , 2nd on my knees in the sea on a beach party, 3rd in a Spanish toilet on the way home & last was a three sum in my room with two drunken Yorkshire girls.
Girls on holiday do the strangest things !

Roland D Hay

Managed five non punts in Ibiza when I was a holiday rep for a well known holiday company for young people.
First was an early morning session before getting up for an excursion , 2nd on my knees in the sea on a beach party, 3rd in a Spanish toilet on the way home & last was a three sum in my room with two drunken Yorkshire girls.
Girls on holiday do the strangest things !

Did you have a sore cock and hence chose the name 'Ow, what a night' rather than Oh what a night?

Offline Owwhatanight

Spot on !!!! It was the sand in the foreskin owwwwwwwww