Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Today's term is...  (Read 1370 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Rusty trombone

External Link/Members Only

I've not experienced this, myself, but perhaps somebody else can comment?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
AKA "a rim and reach-round".

a10

Always heard it referred to as simply "tromboning".

Offline Sedlmayer

Always heard it referred to as simply "tromboning".

yeah, me too - where does the "rusty" bit come in to it? On second thoughts, don't tell me..... :vomit: :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

This bird delivered a variation of it the first time I met her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17250.0

Fucking filthy. Rimming balls sucking and reach around all in one. At one stage I thought her sister was helping her out.  She not only bruised my cock with over vigorous balls deep deepthroat but she finished me off with a sports level back massage. I didn't realise it at the time but I obviously had lots of knots in my back. She really fucking worked it. I woke up in the morning and looked like I'd been kicked in the balls by a horse and then had my back trampled while I was rolling around on the floor. I don't know what she did to me but I couldn't move my left arm properly for a week. It was like I'd had a stroke.

Great punt though. When I went back I declined the back massage and fair play she made up for it by almost sucking my balls off.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:56:54 pm by SirFrank »

Pompoy123

Fucking filthy. Rimming balls sucking and reach around all in one. At one stage I thought her sister was helping her out.  She not only bruised my cock with over vigorous balls deep deepthroat but she finished me off with a sports level back massage. I didn't realise it at the time but I obviously had lots of knots in my back. She really fucking worked it. I woke up in the morning and looked like I'd been kicked in the balls by a horse and then had my back trampled while I was rolling around on the floor. I don't know what she did to me but I couldn't move my left arm properly for a week. It was like I'd had a stroke.

Great punt though. When I went back I declined the back massage and fair play she made up for it by almost sucking my balls off.

Sir Frank I have high blood pressure and some of your comments titter me on the edge of having a stroke. It's 8am and I'm in tears with laughter after reading this (link pls to AW profile lol)

SirFrank

Sir Frank I have high blood pressure and some of your comments titter me on the edge of having a stroke. It's 8am and I'm in tears with laughter after reading this (link pls to AW profile lol)

There really was so much going on at one stage I thought there was someone else helping her out. She does give a serious BJ and rimming. Plus she swallows the fucking lot. She's mad as fuck though.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ForrestGump

Holy crap! She must have massaged you so hard she caused some temporary nerve damage. She sounds like an animal.  :P