Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know this girl? ElleFox in Bournemouth  (Read 909 times)

knegg1

She switches her profile around and changes her name allot, but she is easily recognisable.

these are her current profiles:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Embassy1976

First I've heard of her but typical Bournemouth price

Offline buccdriver

She switches her profile around and changes her name allot, but she is easily recognisable.

these are her current profiles:

Not a face that immediately springs to my mind. Any info on what previous name(s) she has used?

Lovingit02

I do recognise her too, do recall she mainly did webcamming and massage only

Jaselemas

Fucked me about massively today and the past week. Said she was available for a meet last Wednesday then decided she wasn't so I changed it to tomorrow, I then noticed on her profile that she wasn't available tomorrow after all (after she'd already scheduled the booking!) so messaged her and she said she was going to message me later about rescheduling but hadn't got around to it. She then asked if i'd like to see her today at 3pm so I said yes. Travelled down to Bournemouth today to see her and lo-and-behold she's ignored all emails asking where the fuck i'm meant to be going and not provided me with her number. Got to 20 to 3 and just thought "bollocks to this" so arranged another punt down there. She's been on her profile today too just purposely ignoring the emails. Shame as I would have liked to bang her but to not even message to say she was calling it off is just ridiculous.

Offline buccdriver

Another scatter-brained student not worth the trouble perhaps :thumbsdown:......although positive feedback from the likes of penz and niceguywareham are usually good indicators :unknown: