Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cataleya big tits - Limehouse E14 MUST AVOID TERRIBLE HYGEINE AND ATTITUDE  (Read 3442 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6016634) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline blackprince

External Link/Members Only

Communications with Cataleya was difficult poor instructions to the address. She mispronounced the name 3 times on the phone. Finally found the place. Maid opened the door lead me to Cateleya who was wearing street clothes black jeans and t shirt. Her attitude was not great but not disgusting just yet so paid 60 for half an hour. Paperwork exchanged. Boobs seem big upon first glace but once her top is taken off the whole belly fat rolls just fall apart not very nice and then her boobs dont seem as big. Also her boobs are big but nowhere near as big as they look on her pictures. Her huge gut began to put me off. Then she proceeded to say no touching my boobs what so ever. Well thats the only reason anybody would come to you love your face looks a train wreck. Big boobs is the only reason anybody would see you saying no touching nobody would bother coming to visit you. What the pictures dont hide in her gut. Also size 12 big lie try size 18/20 which aint an issue to a BBW lover but only with the right proportions not with a massive gut bigger than your boobs a flat ass and a shit attitude. But what the deal breaker was when she removed her knickers. Im a as tickler for hygiene and the smell was unbearable from her crotch. Literally the worst smell to this day ive ever experienced. Even worse than the smell i experienced with a girl that had skid marks on her knickers. If youve read my reviews you know what i did next. I walked right out of that door.

Honestly this was a horrible experience and Ive also discovered she offers bareback. This girl is a must avoid at all costs.

Would i return well thats a no brainier I wouldn't ever go close to that lass. not with a 10 foot barge pole. Considering I now know she offers bareback im quite thankful for all these things that stopped me going through with this punt.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Communications with Cataleya was difficult poor instructions to the address. She mispronounced the name 3 times on the phone. Finally found the place. Maid opened the door lead me to Cateleya who was wearing street clothes black jeans and t shirt. Her attitude was not great but not disgusting just yet so paid 60 for half an hour. Paperwork exchanged. Boobs seem big upon first glace but once her top is taken off the whole belly fat rolls just fall apart not very nice and then her boobs dont seem as big. Also her boobs are big but nowhere near as big as they look on her pictures. Her huge gut began to put me off. Then she proceeded to say no touching my boobs what so ever. Well thats the only reason anybody would come to you love your face looks a train wreck. Big boobs is the only reason anybody would see you saying no touching nobody would bother coming to visit you. What the pictures dont hide in her gut. Also size 12 big lie try size 18/20 which aint an issue to a BBW lover but only with the right proportions not with a massive gut bigger than your boobs a flat ass and a shit attitude. But what the deal breaker was when she removed her knickers. Im a as tickler for hygiene and the smell was unbearable from her crotch. Literally the worst smell to this day ive ever experienced. Even worse than the smell i experienced with a girl that had skid marks on her knickers. If youve read my reviews you know what i did next. I walked right out of that door.

Honestly this was a horrible experience and Ive also discovered she offers bareback. This girl is a must avoid at all costs.

Would i return well thats a no brainier I wouldn't ever go close to that lass. not with a 10 foot barge pole. Considering I now know she offers bareback im quite thankful for all these things that stopped me going through with this punt.

That smell might of been BV which having smelt it myself on a WG was an horrific stench that made me feel sick, :vomit: I also walked as there is NO excuse for bad hygiene. Well done for walking, on the BB point it states BB and Unprotected Sex on her profile at the moment so at least she isn't hiding the fact she says she offers it. :vomit:

Offline cotton

So im guessing you got your money back and left.
She sounds diabolical.

Offline rockharders

was is a shitty smell, a fishy smell, a pissy smell, a dead cadaver smell or the whole lot put together?

Offline punther

Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

im literally gagging reading this review of what you must of experienced with the over powering bad smell

Offline Mr Sinister

Damn was so right to walk on this one, her no touch policy is laughable.

Offline rebelscum

Hidden Image/Members Only

Although going by another thread on here, some members of UKP (and experienced members at that!) seemed to suggest seeing WGs offering bareback is absolutely okay, as long as you use a condom while you're with them, because after all, they're all barebacking someone.  Did I fall asleep and miss the consensus shifting to it being acceptable to see WGs offering it?  In fact, the thread where this seemed to be suggested was discussing this very WG I seem to recall! 

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Although going by another thread on here, some members of UKP (and experienced members at that!) seemed to suggest seeing WGs offering bareback is absolutely okay, as long as you use a condom while you're with them, because after all, they're all barebacking someone.  Did I fall asleep and miss the consensus shifting to it being acceptable to see WGs offering it?  In fact, the thread where this seemed to be suggested was discussing this very WG I seem to recall!

Everyone has always been allowed to disagree with Bareback reviews. That hasn’t changed.
I am not sure what you mean about the consensus your referring to, the vast majority would still avoid a WG who offered it..
I personally wouldn’t be one of those people, the who feel the need to overreact in childish ways, which is often the case..

Offline funlovingguy

was is a shitty smell, a fishy smell, a pissy smell, a dead cadaver smell or the whole lot put together?

Its very difficult to put in words, like in my last attempt, its something which is a mix of dog piss, cat piss and the ass which is not cleaned for days. It also stays in the head and a makes you feel the worst person in the galaxy

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Its very difficult to put in words, like in my last attempt, its something which is a mix of dog piss, cat piss and the ass which is not cleaned for days. It also stays in the head and a makes you feel the worst person in the galaxy

wtf  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Dinekid7

What was a worst smell Cataleya or Vicky Smith

Offline 3Chabuddygee

Wow! That’s fucked up! Worse smell than a girl who had skid marks in her knickers!!  :(

I thought it was a big boobed Hungarian named Katalina that I saw about three years ago, but I see she’s a Romanian. Gutted, I’m partial to a massive pair of Charlie’s.

Sorry you had to experience that.

Offline hellohellox123

Thanks for the review. I actually was in contact with her and was really close to visiting but had to cancel. Bullet dodged.

Offline sammathy

a mix of dog piss, cat piss and the ass which is not cleaned for days.
She should’ve given you your money back AND paid you for wasting your time  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Jesus OP thanks for sharing.

Reading your review I thought I was going to read those dreaded words that we see so often in reviews of this nature. “Little man took control and I fucked her anyway, cleaned up and left”

Good to hear you walked from this horror of a WG  :scare:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 09:51:51 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Shel1234

Its very difficult to put in words, like in my last attempt, its something which is a mix of dog piss, cat piss and the ass which is not cleaned for days.

It could be dried up spunk from a previous punter given that she offers bb. 

Which makes it even more revolting to think about.

Anyway, sorry to here about your experience OP, but thanks for sharing it with us.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 10:36:40 pm by Shel1234 »

Offline RAJEC

Vicky smiths cunt stank of some vile stuff, but I’m not willing to try this one in order to compare  :vomit:

Offline blackprince

Cataleya smell is way worse. No exaggeration its the worst smell in all my punting days. 
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.

Offline Wadebridge

Oh my lord.  :scare:
Bad luck @Blackprince fella. Sorry you went through that. You didn't deserve it buddy.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline lillythesavage

Oh my lord.  :scare:
Bad luck @Blackprince fella. Sorry you went through that. You didn't deserve it buddy.

I am still trying to work out the appeal of the profile, ok the tits? but would you not rather big tits attached to someone that would not scare a guard dog.? Or more likely get mounted by it.

Each to their own and we all have different tastes but in the pics she looks as wide as she does in height, and probably front to back too, a cube with an ugly head and fat stumpy legs. That from a big bird lover.

Offline Wadebridge

I am still trying to work out the appeal of the profile, ok the tits?

Okay. Maybe you're not seeing what several of us punters were seeing, through our rose coloured sunglasses. :unknown:

This is an appealing picture, in my view, to lovers of big tits and BBWs anyhow.

This picture is far less appealing.

You get me?

Offline lillythesavage

Okay. Maybe you're not seeing what several of us punters were seeing, through our rose coloured sunglasses. :unknown:

This is an appealing picture, in my view, to lovers of big tits and BBWs anyhow.

This picture is far less appealing.

You get me?

I def get the tit and bbw lover bit, would travel miles for an attractive fun bbw, I did look at this profile when it first appeared, close to my route into town.

Dismissed it for several reasons, assuming the taker is average height and not on a ladder, she looks like a midget and taken at an angle to make tits look bigger and hide a gunt with them. Allowing for the usual photo shop she is still not attractive face wise and shape most likely altered. Only good I can see is she is smiling :

Offline Wadebridge

Care to elaborate WTF you mean with this little snippet?
And an explanation would be nice in the Queen's English not your usual pigeon English.

Offline Tomcat

Looks like same SP now in E7