Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Emily - Aberdeen  (Read 713 times)

10 review(s) for luscious emily (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Gingerdrewabz

External Link/Members Only

I saw her back in June 2019,

Comms :-

all arranged via Text, quick to reply and easy to deal with.

clean and tidy wee flat in Rosemount, only negative was that the shower was crappy and on the cold side.

Looks :-

Matched up with her photos on AW and what I was looking for

Meet :-
standard hiding behind the door but very friendly once the door was closed
Good meet, OWO, RO, on with a condom and some mish, doggy leading into to finally CIM,
chatting and cuddling as an interlude,
an offer of Rimming which I took up much like other reviewer have commented having someone else wipe your arse.
round 2 pretty much a repeat of round 1 end with cumming on her face at her request.

a shower before leaving.

didn't feel rushed at all, booked for an hour and ran over slightly.

Lovely girl, had been planning to see her again but didn't get the chance in the 2nd half of 2019 and 2020 just was a shitshow

Offline Alanroy

I'd definitely go back go visit her too, was a very enjoyable time I spent with her. She is filth, but in a very very good way  :thumbsup:

Online The_Don

Please take some time to read the Rules:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline auldie63

this should be in the review section. :hi:
pp.s. A very happy new year to all our readers. :drinks: :D :hi:

Online Davey Dykes

It was moved out of the review section for the reason pointed out above.

Offline J_H

Not much into mature plump blondes, but she look fun and a bit filthy too.