Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Advice  (Read 386 times)

Offline Rodgerstar

So I’m new to punting and always been fascinated with trans but never actually been with one, I wanted to start a discussion on people’s opinion thoughts? Would it make me gay or bi to sleep with a ts or do you still feel straight. Please feel free to share your experiences and if you have any recommendations cheers
Banned reason: Prev banned Rodgerstar, Jordanhart, Jamesladsmart
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Alanroy

Talk about a touchy subject  :lol: There's a reason most of the TS reviews here start with "Warning: TS Review" and are kept in a separate section.

So, at risk of adding fuel to the fire, it definitely means you are bi, but also gay and probably straight. Its the best thing you could try but a horrible experience, you absolutely should try it, but definitely dont do it.

As far as recommendations, I've seen a few and Camila Mattoli was easily the best experience I had. If s/hes in your city, you could do worse.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 11:59:45 pm by Alanroy »

Offline scutty brown

I think you need to know that nearly everyone who has asked this question in the past has been banned as a troll, and I suspect that if you push this subject too hard then you will be as well.

The simple answer is most of us are too busy enjoying fucking our brains out to be worried about stupid arbitrary labels. Its something that is irrelevant and doesn't matter. Fuck who you want and don't worry about labels
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:08:06 am by scutty brown »

Offline Rodgerstar

I wouldn’t want to do any gay acts like be anally penetrated by them but bj for sure

Offline Rodgerstar

Thank you appreciate your input and advice

Offline Alanroy

The simple answer is most of us are too busy enjoying fucking our brains out to be worried about stupid arbitrary labels. Its something that is irrelevant and doesn't matter. Fuck who you want and don't worry about labels

+1, amen.

Offline NotATrumpFan

I wouldn’t want to do any gay acts like be anally penetrated by them but bj for sure

A pretty girl giving a blow is a pretty girl giving you a blow, regardless if s/he has a cock. So if you aren't going to indulge in the dark side, why bother with a TS? Isnt that kind of the point?

You get to test the waters of your sexuality while avoiding having to deal with a hairy fat beardy bloke. You still get to look at a pretty face and play with a set of tits, while deciding if you like being on the receiving end of a cock.

Each to their own, but its not really worth paying the extra for a TS if you arent going to get the full experience.  All the listings ive seen on here seem to have a higher hourly rate than a regular girl.