Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondage/domination  (Read 2916 times)

AdrienBoner

anybody out there know if any girls provide this kind of service? Been really struggling to get anywhere with anyone lately

Offline OscarC

MistressIQ on adult work? Saw her once for some tie/tease & cp, very nice lady. You won't get anything sexual though.

Victoria of Washington does domination. Not sure about bondage though.

AdrienBoner

Cheers mate, both a bit out my way though need something in newcastle area

Offline OscarC

Rosina in Newcastle/gateshead as well. Not my cup of tea though.

AdrienBoner

Yeah looks like she will be my go to if nobody else comes up, just thought someone on here might know of someone or someone from an agency who does this kind of stuff

Offline g78nes

I've visited Sandii/Sandy a few times in the past but apparently has recently moved to a new premises and has a dungeon now.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As an aside she used to work with her sister Lynn not sure if she still does.

realalefan

Have dabbled in different aspects of domination over the years and it really is a wide area, covering things like role-play and humiliation.  Depends what you want really.  Rosina is OK at domination, but I haven't had any great experiences in Newcastle with this type of thing.

Offline Lsf

Mistress Bella looks worthwhile, dunno if anyone has tried External Link/Members Only

ride4fun

I am having the same problem as the one I used to see has retired.

Ped123

I had my first dungeon session with Mistress Minxy today and she comes highly recommended. I'm not massively experienced as sub in real, but she made me feel comfortable even when making me feel uncomfortable if you know what I mean! ;)

Looking forward to seeing her again in the New Year.