Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bbw leila all (Chatteris)  (Read 1997 times)

Offline KerachiDope

Anyone visited this lass? She used to go by Leiladoesitall (I think that is how she used to spell it). She’s posted some great prices for services from a big gal.
External Link/Members Only

I’ve contacted her several times via AW. She finally texted me her phone number but she doesn’t reply to texts or calls.

Anyone got info on her? Ta.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 03:45:57 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline The_Grinder

Can't find it now but I remember reading somewhere about someone visiting and she had a guy there and she was not in a good state

Offline Clungehopper

I've tried to see her too and she never replies. I figured as she was localish with decent prices, she would be a good option for a P&D. I did see that she had a couples profile online also (it contained the name Leila and her obvious Tatt's) but that has disappeared too.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

There are a lot of eastern europeans, and a bit further there, hence the nickname Wisbechestan!

Used to have to go there once, remember a large house near trhe town centre with some stunning women there, had reason to belive that they might have been be working girls!..

Offline KerachiDope

Too bad she doesn’t reply to interested clients. I pass through Chatteris from Ely for business on the regular. It would have been nice for a stop over with her for HH and then be back on my journey.
Oh well. There is always Doncaster. Lol

Offline Staggerlee69

I received a message from her in early October saying that she was 6 months pregnant. I guess she's having a break now. Also mentioned in her message that she doesn't check AW much anymore.

Pity really as I'm local to Ely, but the surrounding area is very much limited for any sort of fun. Unless you know different?

Offline The_Grinder

I received a message from her in early October saying that she was 6 months pregnant. I guess she's having a break now. Also mentioned in her message that she doesn't check AW much anymore.

Pity really as I'm local to Ely, but the surrounding area is very much limited for any sort of fun. Unless you know different?

Theres always Pam in March for an OAP rub and a tug

I've been tempted to try here to see what's on offer
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 01:07:13 pm by The_Grinder »

Offline Staggerlee69

I went a couple of years ago, simple rub and tug, nothing exciting really. Chatty and pleasant lady, but perhaps not everybody's cup of tea.

Offline pkay99

Who Pam or Spiritulax. And if spiritulax how old is she ?

Offline Staggerlee69

I went to see Pam.

I did message Gemma to discuss going to see her, but she said "no" extra's were on offer, which is a real shame really. Maybe she would take a different view if you become a regular. I don't know.

Offline ukbull32

I used to see Leila a bit and can confirm she is pregnant and taking time out..

Offline KerachiDope

Oh well. I guess preggo sex is out of the question then. Lol

Offline Staggerlee69

I did ask her to meet up, but never got a reply. I took that as a no.  :D