Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Naree Thai Therapy, Southend on Sea  (Read 2995 times)

Offline roller76

I have just noticed on Gumtree a new Thai massage place opened called Naree Thai Therapy. Looks very good from the photos.
579 Southchurch Road, Southend
Anyone know whats on offer?

External Link/Members Only

Offline roller76

Well congratulations to me for finding such a nice place. The girl i saw was mid 20's and stunning. Spoke perfect English. Oil massage fully naked, body to body. A very happy ending. No full service though but don't let this put you off. The girls here are so beautiful.

Offline tony22

you have a good chat with yourself there!  :D

name, description, price?

thanks!

Offline MarkS69

Is it just me who can smell something a bit fishy here..?

Offline Josey Wales

Is it just me who can smell something a bit fishy here..?
You're not alone!

Offline tony22

I'm sure they will reply to themself again soon about their second visit to one of the other stunning young girls in this shop. Funny reading people post like that. Pointless and on a par with members who don't post reviews or useful information for years but take what they want from the site.

Offline Skippy2708

Well congratulations to me for finding such a nice place. The girl i saw was mid 20's and stunning. Spoke perfect English. Oil massage fully naked, body to body. A very happy ending. No full service though but don't let this put you off. The girls here are so beautiful.

So where’s your review of the place then?

I have actually visited the day after they opened and the Thai girl was a stunner. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324125.msg3393177#msg3393177

Offline roller76

It was Nancy i saw too. And if i was to write a review it would be the same as Skippy. I did go for the B2B

Offline fatboy

you have a good chat with yourself there!  :D

name, description, price?

thanks!

We are still none the wiser on detail, just vague plaudits apart from Skippy that is.

Offline roller76

Skippy has wrote a very good, detailed and accurate review. I am sure more reviews will come along soon.

The only extra i will add is i benefited from Nancy sitting on top of me naked, simulating sex while giving a very erotic oily had job.

As for the price, depends how you look at it. A total of £125 (expensive) but if you break it down, i paid £45 for an hours massage which i received in full before she asked if i wanted anything more. I then paid the £80 (she locked the outside door, turned up the music) removed all her clothes and then began the naked body to body. Yeah i would still say not cheap but i suffer bipolar (mainly depression) and visiting here once in a while makes me happy

Offline Skippy2708

Skippy has wrote a very good, detailed and accurate review. I am sure more reviews will come along soon.

The only extra i will add is i benefited from Nancy sitting on top of me naked, simulating sex while giving a very erotic oily had job.

As for the price, depends how you look at it. A total of £125 (expensive) but if you break it down, i paid £45 for an hours massage which i received in full before she asked if i wanted anything more. I then paid the £80 (she locked the outside door, turned up the music) removed all her clothes and then began the naked body to body. Yeah i would still say not cheap but i suffer bipolar (mainly depression) and visiting here once in a while makes me happy

Roller always worth putting a review even if it was a similar experience as that gives the other reviews more validity.  Sorry to hear about your bipolar but as long as you’re doing what makes you happy and I bet Nancy was a cracker naked as topless she blew me away but the additional money for B2B was a step too far for me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 10:24:48 am by Skippy2708 »

Offline tony22

Add a review Roller, good to get your perspective. When you said you got the massage in full then the b2b, how long were you in there then? Still too rich for me for the location but interesting to know.

Offline roller76

To be honest i lost track of time when she was naked. The massage was an hour because i checked at that point. If i had to guess maybe another 15 - 20 mins after that with b2b. Definitely no rushing. And i didn't last long when she started the right movements

Offline DeadFox

I have just noticed on Gumtree a new Thai massage place opened called Naree Thai Therapy. Looks very good from the photos.
579 Southchurch Road, Southend
Anyone know whats on offer?

External Link/Members Only

Are you the owner or do you just work there ?