Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW_BLOWJOB_QUEEN .... Essex girl near Colchester  (Read 1593 times)

Offline latrell

External Link/Members Only

hi lads . Has anyone had the pleasure with this essex girl? Blow jobs only . cheap prices . Registered profile 5 days ago so could be fake . Any info appreciated. cheers

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

hi lads . Has anyone had the pleasure with this essex girl? Blow jobs only . cheap prices . Registered profile 5 days ago so could be fake . Any info appreciated. cheers

Nothing to suggest fake, got school age kids obviously with the timings, would give late night a miss, they might wake up.  :D

Offline radioman33

Looking at her AW movie pics seems genuine a blow job bukkake pro

Offline latrell

Ive pinged her a few messages but no reply .. seems fake or just set up so she can sell her bukkake vids . SHame , she looks like pure filth  :wacko:

Online J198

I sent her a message she read it and didn't reply I'm assuming it's a fake profile seems to good to be true for those prices.

Offline latrell

I sent 3 messages within 5 days all unread but logged in nearly everyday so definately fake . thx for the feedback

Offline django0700

3 messages sent no response...

Offline George South

7 messages from 3 different punters.with no response.
Could of course be very picky when seeing clients.
Has face pix. So you would think if you lived in Kelvedon you might see her at the school gate.
Which makes me think its not genuine.

Offline Magictongue67

I made a booking with her after some messages etc. Turned up at the address, then on asking for the number got told i hadn't made a booking and to try again later in the week as she was now going shopping!!  :scare:

Offline Charliebp

I've messaged her. Messages remain unread.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I've messaged her. Messages remain unread.

In my experence very few girls read them anyway!..

Phone or text if you have the number, much better..

Offline Charliebp

In my experence very few girls read them anyway!..

Phone or text if you have the number, much better..

Agreed. Unfortunately, she does not show her number, at least not as far as I have seen. Will keep an eye out. Thanks. :)