Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 1083 times)

Offline paulbay

Not sure how to ask for help on here
I'm looking for a two girl massage under £200
With a good full service anywhere in the north of England or Scotland
I am based in Carlisle
I am desperate to fulfill my fantasy
Can anyone help and recommend anyone
Please

Offline datwabbit

do you want a full service by both girls?

Offline Sar-Major

Well, I'm damned sure Kiaragirl n Francesca would fill the bill.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure not long ago,  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  Awesome as ever ladies, better together  :kissgirl:  :wackogirl: :wacko: :wackogirl:  :rose: :rose:

Review to follow as and when I get time.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paulbay

Yes in an ideal world I want fs of both girls
Do you have a link sar-major

Offline OscarC

Yes in an ideal world I want fs of both girls
Do you have a link sar-major

Look in the review section or use the forum  search function it's not difficult.  :dash:

Offline CELICA GT

Well, I'm damned sure Kiaragirl n Francesca would fill the bill.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Had the pleasure not long ago,  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  Awesome as ever ladies, better together  :kissgirl:  :wackogirl: :wacko: :wackogirl:  :rose: :rose:

Review to follow as and when I get time.

:hi: :hi:
Oh yes , seen them both individually, would need to update my will if booked them as a duo!  :thumbsup:

Offline paulbay

Oh yes , seen them both individually, would need to update my will if booked them as a duo!  :thumbsup:

Is there a link for this pair please

Offline OscarC

Is there a link for this pair please

Jeez, do we have to spoon feed everything.   Go to advanced search forum at top right of page type in kiaragirl, specify search in northeast. Any of the reports will have her AW link.   Same with Francesca.

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:28:11 pm by OscarC »