Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatrice - Walthamstow - Leyton  (Read 300 times)

Offline paul90

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Beatrice aka Samira a few days ago at a house between Walthamstow and Leyton; the house is located in a quite residential street. Paper 60 for 30min

Girl 6/10: She looks like her pictures but they are flattering she is a 6 in my opinion. She is a short 5’ft or maybe 5’1” Romanian girl with small boobs that are very deflated with a small arse.  She is quite petite although the pictures make her look bigger than she actually is.

Location 8/10:  The room was small but it was clean and tidy which is a good thing.

Comms 9/10:  Good comms, answered the phone quickly and sent the postcode.  She did not answer my call on arrival but sent a text to wait 10min; she called me after 5mins with the door number telling me to come now. Her English is not bad and she takes instructions fairly well if kept to simple commands.

Punt 5/10:  Her OW BJ technique was very toothy which made me tell her to stop the BJ.  Sex was nothing to write about, she said have you cum yet after 7min of missionary action that basically means she wants you to dump and go as quick as possible. I actually ended up using all of the time some how.  The only good thing is that she was tight.

Summary 5/10: The OW BJ and sex was very poor and uninspiring in every position although you can tell her what position you want her to be in, based on the unenthusiastic performance I would not return. In her defence she was very tired and there was another guy waiting as soon as I left although it was late.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only