Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spanish Rose- Uxbridge  (Read 2490 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4923195) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins. Couple of weeks ago.

Comms-I had tried a couple and couldn’t get anything arranged, decided to take a chance on Rose, text her and she didn’t reply. After a while I called and she answered straight away. Arranged for an hour later. No issues with comms.

Location-just outside central Uxbridge, about 10 mins walk from the station and plenty of paid parking. Standard flat and a clean and tidy room.

Rose-I thought I had struck gold. She is very good looking and has a lovely body, nice set of bolt ons, was wearing a mixed set of lingerie.

Action-this was a plan C, really wished I hadn’t bothered. No kissing, only OW should have arranged that before, my fault, that wasn’t that bad though. Decent enough. After having the BJ for about 5 mins I said I wanted to fuck her, she got straight on her back, I said I wanted doggie and she went into position with a tut. She has attitude, I’m fucking her in doggy, and she keeps moaning about it hurting, I’m taking it slow and I’m not the biggest just average size. She decides that she wants to go in mish so stops half way through the lays down. I thought fuck it and fucked her that way. The whole time she is moaning, I’m asking her if she’s ok and she says continue but carry’s on moaning. I blow in the bag and can’t get out of there fast enough. Was there 25 mins in total.

Conclusion-I definitely wouldn’t go back or recommend. She is a looker but has real attitude. I don’t think she’s in the right game.

Offline RockyBaboa69

:(

I rather go with a girl that has managed to get positive reviews on Adultwork/UKP ;  someone that is more reliable, friendly, and can provide a decent service.

Also it is wise to just save up a bit of money, to see the right girl .. even if she were pricey,  instead of seeing tons of girls that advertise for less BUT cannot provide a half-decent service! Saving up and seeing the right kind of girl has always worked for me , as it's always guaranteed a positive experience and that's what we all want isn't it at the end of the punt - "Our hard-earned money well spent ! :)

Offline gurtat

Why is this in the West Midlands section?
Surely meant to be south east?

Offline Muff licker

£60 for 30mins. Couple of weeks ago.

Comms-I had tried a couple and couldn’t get anything arranged, decided to take a chance on Rose, text her and she didn’t reply. After a while I called and she answered straight away. Arranged for an hour later. No issues with comms.

Location-just outside central Uxbridge, about 10 mins walk from the station and plenty of paid parking. Standard flat and a clean and tidy room.

Rose-I thought I had struck gold. She is very good looking and has a lovely body, nice set of bolt ons, was wearing a mixed set of lingerie.

Action-this was a plan C, really wished I hadn’t bothered. No kissing, only OW should have arranged that before, my fault, that wasn’t that bad though. Decent enough. After having the BJ for about 5 mins I said I wanted to fuck her, she got straight on her back, I said I wanted doggie and she went into position with a tut. She has attitude, I’m fucking her in doggy, and she keeps moaning about it hurting, I’m taking it slow and I’m not the biggest just average size. She decides that she wants to go in mish so stops half way through the lays down. I thought fuck it and fucked her that way. The whole time she is moaning, I’m asking her if she’s ok and she says continue but carry’s on moaning. I blow in the bag and can’t get out of there fast enough. Was there 25 mins in total.

Conclusion-I definitely wouldn’t go back or recommend. She is a looker but has real attitude. I don’t think she’s in the right game.
Thanks for the TOFTT Lukie8 i have been tempted but now off my HL

Offline Late Starter

:(

I rather go with a girl that has managed to get positive reviews on Adultwork/UKP ;  someone that is more reliable, friendly, and can provide a decent service.

Also it is wise to just save up a bit of money, to see the right girl .. even if she were pricey,  instead of seeing tons of girls that advertise for less BUT cannot provide a half-decent service! Saving up and seeing the right kind of girl has always worked for me , as it's always guaranteed a positive experience and that's what we all want isn't it at the end of the punt - "Our hard-earned money well spent ! :)

Reviews on Adultwork are useless unless you can vouch for the reviewer - most are utter rubbish. Price paid is also no guarantee of a good attitude and service. The most reliable way is UKP reviews and even then YMMV  :thumbsup:

Offline Richard

Got to be honest I visited her a few weeks back and she wasn't terrible.  I don't think she's Spanish to be honest and the OP is right she cant take much without wriggling about uncomfortably but she worked hard with the oral, wanking etc and got me off.  Not great for £100 an hour but certainly not the worst, shes good looking and a grafter. it looks like other girls were working there so I'd go back to see someone else there as its fairly local for me, easy to park right outside & the flats are fairly presentable.