Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Natalia Fox - Taunton  (Read 1730 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4703060) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline here4fun22

Profile: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location: Just off the high street in Taunton, it was a Sunday night so plenty of free parking

Cost: £180 for the hour

Comms: All arrange one the day via text, bit of confusion nearer the time but no biggy.

Appearance: WOW, Very attractive girl, great arse exactly like her pictures

The old hide behind the door trick, was taken a back when i saw her as up to now i have been slightly disappointed with the appearance of the TS's i have had fun with but not Natalia. I had a quick shower, then the fun began, lots of DFK and fondling. Noticed she was making subtle hints for me to go south so not one to put up a fight i headed south, nice size dick bit of face fucking to get her nice and hard, then it was her turn got her to sit of the bed for OWO good technique lots of eye contact, over to a 69 where she then proceed to give me one hell of a rimming, probably the best i have had from a WG or civvy. I was serious getting the horn on to fuck her but she asked to fuck me first, i was slightly nervous at this stage as it was bigger than most things i have had, but she was slow and patient, she had me laid flat on the bed pounding away, then a bit of missionary and fucking me whilst sucking my dick, then finally she got me into a position where my legs were over my head and she was pile driving me whilst wanking me off. She could feel that i was close to cumming, so ordered me to open my mouth!!! The feeling was amazing and she made me cum in my mouth and then started to DFK me, fuck what a turn on. The only downside was that i didn't get to see her arse bent over so i could fuck it, but when she is next in the area I will 100% be returning.

Highly recommend!! 

Offline FluffyPunter

Glad you also had a good time with her, and also that it didn't get quite as, er, messy as mine!

:thumbsup: