Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts princess Catherine - Aberdeen  (Read 3319 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7234621) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Sta8eless

After reading a neutral review and seeing the only decent new add in aberdeen decided to test it out. Send her message and got response within  an hour as I think it was too early in morning. Standard swift communication and agreed on time.

Typical location in aberdeen and once I was there she let me in straight away without any wait. At first sight she was exactly as picture and she was in a body hugging lingerie which made her drop dead sexy. She was petite and very feminine.

She asked me to take of clothes and on to bed for erotic massage which alright but he slight in the mirror was nice. That followed by DFK and after few minutes she revealed her cock. It was partially hard by now and I decided to put in my mouth which within seconds became hard. I would say it was around 7 in with moderate thickness and definitely on bigger side but still nice.

This was followed by 69 at which point she asked if I want it with or without condom which came with extra charge. After a while I was on all four and she started to enter me. She was nice and gentle and took her time before I was comfortable.  As she was ready to cum she was asked me where I wanted it and as I enjoying it so much till this point that I did not want to waste any of drop and it was aimed right into my throat.

After that she asked if I want fuck her and surely I did. She had really amazing ass and a lovely butt hole. Gave her bit of rimming and but the bag on and few minutes later I was done.

Off to shower and changed and as she barely spoke much English that was the end of 1 hr punt in 45 minutes. It was totally worth it for 190 and if she is back to aberdeen she is on my regular list.

Offline GingerNuts