Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork.com credits  (Read 2486 times)

KJ121212

Hello, new to all this. I've signed up to adult work.com and wondered about the credits. What are they for? If I email a girl will I be required to have credits before I can see her reply? Worried about buying them and it showing on my statements!

ChrisQ

Credits are only needed for viewing private galleries, movies or for paid camming. email is free!

KJ121212

Offline Boundless

Hello, new to all this. I've signed up to adult work.com and wondered about the credits. What are they for? If I email a girl will I be required to have credits before I can see her reply? Worried about buying them and it showing on my statements!

If you need credits i.e. for PG's or Reverse Bookings the best (and most anonymous) way is to buy a UKash voucher with cash from most corner shops, you then just enter the voucher number.

Bondy161

Just to touch on the bank statement thing, I've always wondered about it, but never put too much thought into credits so haven't had to ask, but now its been mentioned; What actually shows up on your bank statement when you purchase credits and is there anyway for the purchase of credits to be tracked back to you?

Bondy161

If you need credits i.e. for PG's or Reverse Bookings the best (and most anonymous) way is to buy a UKash voucher with cash from most corner shops, you then just enter the voucher number.

That pretty much solved my anonymity query, thanks lol

Offline jonny

I have used CC to buy credit for PG. It shows as awork on the statement.

Offline Silver Birch

I have used CC to buy credit for PG. It shows as awork on the statement.

Fine for the single folk, but a quick Google of awork by anyone reading awork on a statement will be introduced to the world of mumsnet and their opinions of awork  :scare:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

new to all this

Be careful where you post stuff, to get the best response. You didn't need to post this on the London board ;)

KJ121212

Sorry, I was logged into this board when I thought to ask the question! But thanks for the answers everyone.

KJ121212

You sir, are a legend! Many thanks!!

Offline Boundless

You sir, are a legend! Many thanks!!

Just a quick footnote to the Ukash thing.

Last week I bought a Ukash voucher for £40 intending to split it between AW and a pay per view webcam site.

I redeemed half of it OK with AW but when I went to redeem the other half it kept getting rejected.
After contacting Ukash I realised that I'd made a slight cock up, in that if you partially redeem a voucher, you get a code back for the change. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of the code and AW doesn't send you an e-mail with it on like some other sites do.
I had to send lots of details to Ukash, where I bought it, date & time and what site I'd used etc. They also asked my name and postcode but I just used my punting e-mail name and a throw away postcode which they accepted.
They then e-mailed me the code for the other £20, but it was a bit of a fuck about.
Something to be wary of.