Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Surrey Flower in Molesey  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Yelowman

External Link/Members Only
Hungarian MILF new to the area and according to her profile was previously in London. Has anyone had the pleasure or will I be TOFTT?

Offline themaserman

London / Surrey Flower - Tolworth
« by Ninja42 on: July 09, 2018, 02:33:11 pm »
I’ve been trying to book the Hungarian ‘MILF’ for a while but was getting no replies. Hadn’t seen any reports on here so thought I would TOFTT.

Eventually she answered today and said she saw starting at 12 so I said could I book for 12.30. Didn’t hear back so booked via AW. She then txted and said was booked until 2pm. So I said could I book for then. No reply so booked via AW.

I should have given up by now, but txted her again to say was 2 ok. She then emailed me on to AW to say I had upset her and she didn’t want to see me and told me to see another girl. So I thought fair enough, dodged a bullet there.

Then a get a txt saying I was txting her from another number and she was going to report me to AW and call the police  :wacko:

I told her that wasn’t me and to be honest I wouldn’t want to see her as she was coming across as slightly unhinged  :wackogirl:
External Link/Members Only

Offline themaserman

Hi Yeloman
I have thought about seeing her myself as she's not a million miles from me
but the above post from Ninja42 has put me off.
If you do decide to see her please review  :thumbsup:

Offline Muff licker

I saw her in Tolworth a few years ago fairly unmemorable  experience
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 09:35:04 am by Muff licker »

Offline Champ4

Seen her couple of years ago. Booked an hour but changed to 30 mins to save us both having to drag it out to an hour.

Perfectly pleasant woman, the pics definitely flatter her though. Face is average, tits quite saggy. Nice arse and good attitude though. Wouldnt return as didnt really fancy her.

Apologies for not reviewing Id kinda forgotten about her and wasn’t a member here when I seen her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Tried a few times to book but she blew hot and cold so gave up. Sometimes very pleasant and engaging; other times just radio silence and unhelpful when trying to agree a time/date.

Offline Good-timer

There are a few videos of her on Genas profile. She Duos with her; External Link/Members Only