Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rugby / lutterworth  (Read 1957 times)

Offline hungry horace

Got to spend a day in the Rugby / Lutterworth area mid Feb.
Any suggestions and recommendations for a friendly lady I could have some fun with
prefer over 30 up to 60 ish and must like GFE.
Been out of this area for about 5 years so out of touch
would more than likely be a Saturday morning / afternoon.
looking for within a 10 mile radius of the above please

splodger69

Try Victoria House in Lutterworth.....full of lovelies to choose from  :thumbsup:

Offline Knny

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Try Victoria House in Lutterworth.....full of lovelies to choose from  :thumbsup:

Never got to visit this place.

Could try lounge31.

Not been here for 15+ years. Great memories.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

Victoria House used to be one of my regular stop off points when driving up from London - always quality good looking girls.

Offline hungry horace

Think I would prefer an independent please.
FS preferred but would consider a massage with HE

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Victoria House used to be one of my regular stop off points when driving up from London - always quality good looking girls.

They used to have great reports on VH on the other site, and had a decent website. unfortunately I found a regular at 31 church Street, so ended up going there. Trying to think of her name???

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Think I would prefer an independent please.
FS preferred but would consider a massage with HE

I am not aware of any Indies in the Lutterworth area.

For Rugby, search in the West Mids Section, as this town is in that section.

Offline Lindberg

I've visited Ashley a couple of times in VH and always enjoyed it. The only problem is it does the usual thing of entrance fee, then the cost of time spent and then any extras on top. In the end it was about £70 for 1/2 hr of OWO (my choice). The place itself is nice inside, well run but you have a good chance of bumping into another punter as the waiting area is upstairs by the rooms. I have also been to lounge31 and there are normally 2 girls there and they are no way near as good looking.

I think the only decent one in Rugby itself is External Link/Members Only but she is massage only if that is your thing

Online Mutinyonthecounty

I've visited Ashley a couple of times in VH and always enjoyed it. The only problem is it does the usual thing of entrance fee, then the cost of time spent and then any extras on top. In the end it was about £70 for 1/2 hr of OWO (my choice). The place itself is nice inside, well run but you have a good chance of bumping into another punter as the waiting area is upstairs by the rooms. I have also been to lounge31 and there are normally 2 girls there and they are no way near as good looking.

I think the only decent one in Rugby itself is External Link/Members Only but she is massage only if that is your thing

Your right about the waiting area. I went in there once, went upstairs and clocked one of my wife's friends sat in the waiting area. Luckily they had their back to me, so I tip towed back downstairs and explained the situation and arranged to come back in an hour. I spent a very enjoyable hour I. The pub/hotel opposite - not sure if it's still there.

Offline hungry horace

Seen Steph a long time ago, very pleasant massage and HE , just fancy FS this time.