Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alt_Charlotte - London tour  (Read 776 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336761) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jjshah

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: I paid £300 for the hour, I believe this is a marked-up price for her London tour.

Comms: Very straightforward, a quick back and forth on AW Messaging. She came across as very amiable and fun - I sent a deposit of about £50 which secured the meet. On the day, she provided me the full address via text

Location: A nice cosy flat not too far from Dalston Kingsland station

Meet: I met Charlotte toward the end of February. Was prompted to write a quick review following the chat on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401056.msg4057050#msg4057050.

I'd first discovered Charlotte via her Twitter profile, and was delighted to find she did meets. I believe she is based in Notts, so jumped at the chance when I saw she was headed to London for a short tour. The first thing I'd say is that Charlotte's aesthetic is obviously not everyone's cup of tea - check the chat on the thread linked above. Personally, I love very alternative/gothic looking girls so I was very excited. If you like her pictures you're in for a treat as she looks exactly like them - no Photoshopping here, etc.

I met Charlotte at her address, and we got the paperwork out of the way and straight down to business after a quick chat. She is super friendly and casual to speak to. I'd asked for a GFE meet, with lots of kissing, which was great, and then she delivered a very long sloppy OWO - I'd spent some time ogling her on Twitter so seeing her in real-life was special. She has a split tongue which I'd never experienced before either in oral or kissing, so that was a fun experience. After about 10 minutes, I asked her for 69, and then we had sex in various positions. The best was undoubtedly doggy in front of the mirror in her bedroom - she is properly PAWG (you can see this in her pics/videos online) and has great tattoo art all on her back and ass. I finished in the bag in this position.

It was boiling in the room so we were covered in sweat by the end. I was headed home for a shower, so quickly dressed after a cuddle, then straight out. Was done just within the hour.

I'd really recommend Charlotte. She won't be to everyone's liking because of her unique look but if you are intrigued in any way by her online pictures as I was, then she won't fail to deliver. I'll be visiting her again.