Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Kommons.Com real reliable or just bait and switch fake shit?  (Read 3272 times)

Offline king tarzan

Just browsing on there seems to be lots of hotties..
overall real or los of bait and switch?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

imtheman

Looks like in many cases it just links back to AW profiles. Not sure if it is a site that WGs advertise on or whether it just trawls AW and other sites and links back to them.

Offline peter purves

Looks like in many cases it just links back to AW profiles. Not sure if it is a site that WGs advertise on or whether it just trawls AW and other sites and links back to them.

And K.I. will have their profiles active when they are no longer available elsewhere.

To answer KT's question I would say it is a reliable site
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline randyrobert

Kommons is a scavenger site which steals profiles from AW and other sites and sometimes re-writes profiles to say the WGs offer services which they do not, See multiple threads on SAAFE

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Kommons is a scavenger site which steals profiles from AW and other sites and sometimes re-writes profiles to say the WGs offer services which they do not, See multiple threads on SAAFE

I did not know about the re-writing of profiles  :scare:

Offline tantric talents

It has crappy functionality too. Whenever you use the filters to do a search, after viewing a girl and hitting the back button, site gets reset and you have to start from scratch every time  :dash:

Offline ViperKai

I did not know about the re-writing of profiles  :scare:

Also re lists them in incorrect locations. I called an sp who was supposed to be local and she said she was in Coventry which is about 100 miles away  :dash: