Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Enquiry - Young Thai Mona - Worthing, Sussex  (Read 1388 times)

Offline TotalRecall

Has anyone seen Young Thai Mona?

External Link/Members Only

Currently available in Worthing and tempted to TOFTT if no information can be provided on her or her service.

Offline Circusboy

...accessing from Thailand..

I don’t know if that means she is there or that’s where her pimps are?

Offline lillythesavage

...accessing from Thailand..

I don’t know if that means she is there or that’s where her pimps are?

Probably using a Thai VPN or possibly the UK number diverts to a Thai mobile number, Vpn,s make this happen quite often.

Offline TotalRecall

I am starting to get wary about this profile now myself. Have been trying to arrange something via WhatsApp and one minute I get a reply that is barely understandable, and then the next reply is in perfect English. Can multiple people have access to the same WhatsApp number?

And how can you see the "Accessing from Thailand"? I am viewing from a mobile device so not sure if you can see the same.

Offline Joejoe2020

Did you ever meet Mona?

I am starting to get wary about this profile now myself. Have been trying to arrange something via WhatsApp and one minute I get a reply that is barely understandable, and then the next reply is in perfect English. Can multiple people have access to the same WhatsApp number?

And how can you see the "Accessing from Thailand"? I am viewing from a mobile device so not sure if you can see the same.