Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia.... Southampton New Young engergetic  (Read 2213 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms, parking, venue -all good
1 hour £100  no dissappearing to stash cash, money in drawer and we were off
Very attractive, articulate and vivacious girl.
late night call so relaxed sex was my aim and Anastasia was good company, could make conversation easily abd fullfilled my wants.
Guess she must be popular, her phone on a nearby table seemed to buzz contantly.

I enjoyed being with her, I will return sometime and push her more.
I didn't ask for much but I can confirm no lip kissing.

One small point, she was dressed in nice underwear when I arrived, as soon as money changed hands she stripped of and got ready for action. I quite like it when it is taken a bit slower to start.

Offline Jamboney

You're a braver man than me with all the TOTF reviews!  :hi: Glad to hear you had a good time

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks for the review but which was the closer look on the day?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

MrKeen

Somewhere between the two, she has a lovely cheeky face, laughing eyes.  She is fit and just as important she has personality and was willing to play.

kamu

Another one i'd been in contact with. Initially had most things selected on her enjoys list (majority of which she doesnt do).  Looks like she's finally updated now so looks more accurate although i do seem to remember her quoting a lot of "extras". 

Glad you had a good time but with the limited enjoys list and extras didnt make it onto my HL. Im guessing your more of a looks rather than service kinda guy..?

Thanks for the review :hi:.

MrKeen

It's more personality even than looks.  I do appreciate a lovely girl, but a girl with good attitude and enthusiam trumps.  My ideal punt is easy parking, comfortable room, girl greets as she is keen to meet.  Obviously like everyone I have my preferred looks.  I enjoy a girl who can chat and flirt a provides a good finish. I am still seeing one new girl a week, but mostly I see a small number of girls who fullfull my needs. I should add that I am mid sixties,  so I enjoy sex, but the stuff I did  I when younger doesn't do it for me now. I also find different girls suit different moods.  I also realise that we all have diffrent needs  and sometimes it just works. For example although she gets mixed reviews here I always enjoy Alice sexy back, she has a quirky sense of humour and way of working I find very arousing, and once aroused she knows which buttons to press.   

bigmanbigman

No kissing and zero reviews and feed back a risk too far for me.

Offline madmania

It's more personality even than looks.  I do appreciate a lovely girl, but a girl with good attitude and enthusiam trumps.  My ideal punt is easy parking, comfortable room, girl greets as she is keen to meet.  Obviously like everyone I have my preferred looks.  I enjoy a girl who can chat and flirt a provides a good finish. I am still seeing one new girl a week, but mostly I see a small number of girls who fullfull my needs. I should add that I am mid sixties,  so I enjoy sex, but the stuff I did  I when younger doesn't do it for me now. I also find different girls suit different moods.  I also realise that we all have diffrent needs  and sometimes it just works. For example although she gets mixed reviews here I always enjoy Alice sexy back, she has a quirky sense of humour and way of working I find very arousing, and once aroused she knows which buttons to press.   

+1 mate  :thumbsup:

Also you've convinced me, in the new year I'm going to book Alice to see what the fuss is about haha