Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenniffer_Love Southampton A very agreeable find  (Read 1379 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile looked too good to be true, so I fully expected to make a 5 minute visit, boy was I wrong.

Comms A little bit iffy but worked perfectly well
parking dead easy
The venue is one I have now seen 6 diffrent girls in over last couple of months  (walked three times, but have had three amazing experiences)

Jenniffer is the girl in the profile, she was not made up at all and very slight tan which with her build did make you think captain of the girls volley ball team or Girl next door

Jenniffer is not a typical Romanian, She is tall, athletic with a firm well shaped body. Jenniffer is flirty giggles a lot and from the momnt I met her at the door I knew this was going to fun. She had a dressing gown on to answer the door, but when removed she had shorts and singlet which was very sexy and suited her body.
I went to hug her (I think this often tells you a lot about the girl) no drawing away, hugged me back.

She giggled and sat on the bed when I gave her my list of activities I enjoyed and asked if there was a problem with any of them, she thought it sensible. Asked me what cuddling was. quick demo, Ahh Ok

Said OWO OK once she had checked my dick for hygene, some excuse about French kissing (not a deal breaker for me) so I paid the money, (£100 i hour) she left for about 30 seconds,came back hopped on the bed and used her body and eyes to get me to join her.

TBH not huge number things happend, she played with with me, cuddled and roamed each othes bodies, chatted a lot, I enjoyed looking at her and realised I was getting harder and harder with anticipation. She seemed to know when the moment came, mounted me 69 and I completly lost it sucking her clit and licking her out till I had an energy sapping body shaking orgasim, one of the best.  On  good day I can sometimes go two rounds but this left me so exhausted and euphoric there is no way I could have gone again. She giggled and laughed, not at me but pleased I had enjoyed it so much. I was worried I had been a bit rough with her pussy, she said it was a bit intense, but not worry, she was glad I enjoyed. She said some men used their teeth which was  far worse.
Spent the last ten minutes massaging her, which her firm and curvy body made very enjoyable.

Conclusion:  A really attractive nice girl, fun to be with, lovely body, Jenniffer is only in Southampton for a few days. I could get addicted to that sort of attention.  If I can, I will see her again before she goes, I suspect that there is a lot more fun to had, I might have to pace myself though.

Jenniffer did tell me her Father was German and Mother Romanian which might explain her build and attitude.

Offline MrMatrix

Top review MrKeen. Hopefully she will visit my area. On my HL.  :hi:

Offline lovekitty

Thank you  Mr . Keen  for  that  very  informative  review  as  I  too had  this  good  looking young hottie  on my HL .    She  sounds  like  more  fun  than  some  of  the others at  the  same  venue , so I am now  tempted  to  try her  out myself .  Thanks  for  that.   Just  a quick  question ,   when  she  was  in 69 position , can I ask  was  she performing  OWO  ?   

Online Cunning Punt

Charging extra for anal is perhaps fair enough, but £30 extra for CIM or facial takes her rate to £130ph, which seems rather pricey with no FK.

I would bet that she doesn't do FK with anyone and uses the same excuse with all, so she is typical Romanian in that respect.

Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review.

Offline buccdriver

Fk is on her 'Likes' list albeit at discretion, so what excuse did she use to avoid it?

MrKeen

Fk is on her 'Likes' list albeit at discretion, so what excuse did she use to avoid it?]

I can't remember, but I am going to see her again, I told her that she will get guys cross if she leaves it on her profile.  I am postive that she won't do FK.

Offline MrMatrix

I can't remember, but I am going to see her again, I told her that she will get guys cross if she leaves it on her profile.  I am postive that she won't do FK.
I missed this . No FK is a deal breaker for me, where as OWO isn't- Can you let us know OP. Enjoy your punt . always says a lot when someone goes back twice.  :hi: