Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony or mixed race recommendations  (Read 735 times)

Offline METEOR

Hi. I live in the south west but there aren't really any ebony or mixed girls down this way so plan to make a trip to Birmingham to see one. Are there any that you local guys could recommend?
Prefer under 40 and obviously a great ass! 😁
TIA

Offline pbrown355

Carmen Kisses has good reviews. Her site doesn't show in Brum at the moment but worth looking out for.

Offline Kerosene

Carmen Kisses has good reviews. Her site doesn't show in Brum at the moment but worth looking out for.

And Carmen's link is External Link/Members Only

Myself, I've always had a good time with Ocean. External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Myself, I've always had a good time with Ocean. External Link/Members Only

Always take notice with your recommendations. Usually means lots of DFK  :wacko:

Onto the HL  :thumbsup:

Offline shed

Always take notice with your recommendations. Usually means lots of DFK  :wacko:

Onto the HL  :thumbsup:

Have seen Ocean and at the time tagged onto somebody else's review. Well worth a visit but make sure you shower before leaving as she wears a ton of make up.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 07:21:22 pm by shed »

Offline Littlefoot

Have seen Ocean and at the time tagged onto somebody else's review. Well worth a visit but make sure you shower before leaving as she wears a ton of make up.

Thanks for the tip. Nothing worse than leaving a wgs, jumping on a busy bus smothered in red lip stick  :dash: yes it happened once a very long time ago.  :hi:

Offline METEOR

Cheers! Carmen tours Bristol often but a bit too much for me.
Ocean looks decent though. I'll add her to my HL 😁